Friday Nights

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE TAVERN IZ GASH AAL THE LADS GOT BARRED. MOVEEZ AND THE LION R THE ONLY GUD PUBS RUND HERE

Is it just me or does anyone understand this lingo, think im just gettin old.oh and by the way the only reason 'aal the lads' got barred was coz all u lot do is take drugs,get drunk and cause trouble.my boss has a 3yr old daughter living upstairs so why should she not be allowed downstairs durin the day coz 'aal the lads' are kickin off.Or on a sunday before the pub opens she goes downstairs and picks up a tablet or a bag with powder in.what if she swallowed the powder or took the tablet, she would be lucky to still be alive.thats why 'aal the lads are barred'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway back to real world.........we had two young lads playin fri nite, they did an acoustic set and we had a really busy night. This friday coming we have Granny Smiths Maggot on which is the Irish band.Tom, Ian and Bryan are canny lads and we have a right laugh, they are a very popular band so get yourselves in, about 9pm. :):rolleyes::)

Bedlington seems to be hotting up again of a Friday... the North, Sun and Taverna all seemed suitably filled with the movers and shakers of the town... nice

(didnt dare venture out of home territory due to wardrobe malfunction...)

Is it just me or does anyone understand this lingo, think im just gettin old.oh and by the way the only reason 'aal the lads' got barred was coz all u lot do is take drugs,get drunk and cause trouble.my boss has a 3yr old daughter living upstairs so why should she not be allowed downstairs durin the day coz 'aal the lads' are kickin off.Or on a sunday before the pub opens she goes downstairs and picks up a tablet or a bag with powder in.what if she swallowed the powder or took the tablet, she would be lucky to still be alive.thats why 'aal the lads are barred'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway back to real world.........we had two young lads playin fri nite, they did an acoustic set and we had a really busy night. This friday coming we have Granny Smiths Maggot on which is the Irish band.Tom, Ian and Bryan are canny lads and we have a right laugh, they are a very popular band so get yourselves in, about 9pm. :):rolleyes::)

Bairns shouldn't be in pubs, full-stop. Best way to get rid of them is to light cigars and start swearing; works every time.

Since the uptight prudes who run Youtube with a rod of iron have deemed the canoodlings of our Swiss lovelies unsuitable, the search for good, clean fun moves on.

How's about The Sun newspaper's popular "Deidre's Casebook" rendered into live action with some of the most unconvincing acting you'll ever see?

Oh, and lasses in their bras too.

Serious relationship counselling ahoy!

Since the uptight prudes who run Youtube with a rod of iron have deemed the canoodlings of our Swiss lovelies unsuitable, the search for good, clean fun moves on.

How's about The Sun newspaper's popular "Deidre's Casebook" rendered into live action with some of the most unconvincing acting you'll ever see?

Oh, and lasses in their bras too.

Serious relationship counselling ahoy!

Stroll on.

I tried to stop myself looking at it but could not resist!

They said el-dorado was bad!

I suggest we stage a 'station version' which should be a lot more entertaining and realistic. Eg husband finds out wife has been cheating with best friend, husband heads off to the percy to find him, big bar fight, (with tops off fight club style). Wife goes to kings for some chips.

I tried to stop myself looking at it but could not resist!

They said el-dorado was bad!

I suggest we stage a 'station version' which should be a lot more entertaining and realistic. Eg husband finds out wife has been cheating with best friend, husband heads off to the percy to find him, big bar fight, (with tops off fight club style). Wife goes to kings for some chips.

And fish, an assortment of meat related products with chilli sauce

:rolleyes: