Keegan Back On The Handles!

Mr Darn

MINT! I was right! It just goes you can know naff all about the foolsball and still make highly impressive and accurate predictions, like when I nearly won the football predictions at the pub by choosing entirely random scorelines.

I wish the little cherub all the best.

Back on the handles?

An odd expression.

yeah, i thought so too, so i asked about it.

apparently it comes from the muckshifting game (driving earthmoving machines).

when a lad was off sick he was "off the handles" (refering to the main controls of said machines) and when he retured, "Harry's back on the handles after his spell on the pat and mick..."

Just incase anyone was wondering :blink:

yeah, i thought so too, so i asked about it.

apparently it comes from the muckshifting game (driving earthmoving machines).

when a lad was off sick he was "off the handles" (refering to the main controls of said machines) and when he retured, "Harry's back on the handles after his spell on the pat and mick..."

Just incase anyone was wondering :blink:

Nope!

newcastle after beckham? why the !*!@# do they want that washed up has been for? and do they think beckham will leave the USA for tyneside? hardly

shearers properly huft and looks like hes !*!@# of to another club! so much for keegans grand plans eh?

keegans transfer plans baffle me like?

he keeps mentioning hopeless cases like beckham woodgate etc!

why cant he find some one good like man u etc keep finding? like rooney, ronaldo etc

thats what newcastle needs not all this !*!@# they keep wasting tha money on! find some one who want to play for playing sake!

• 2 weeks later...
MINT! I was right! It just goes you can know naff all about the foolsball and still make highly impressive and accurate predictions, like when I nearly won the football predictions at the pub by choosing entirely random scorelines.

I wish the little cherub all the best.

Only a bliddy bint would think it was a good idea to bring Keegan back; I bet you were stood outside SJP with the other dimwits, psyched up on Smirnoff Ice and gurning at the camera.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now