' Hound Dog ' Snarls At ' Blue Suede Shoes '

I moved into Bedlington 6 months ago, although I had a business here for a couple of years. I have found the people to be extremely nice. That is of course apart from you, the big bloke who owns the West Highland Terrier. My dog is big and boisterous, but he is just a pup. He can't help trying to play with other dogs. Obviously, I don't want him to jump up at other dogs, this is something being addressed in his training. I have thought about this seriously and if you kick my dog again I am going to kick you.

I moved into Bedlington 6 months ago, although I had a business here for a couple of years. I have found the people to be extremely nice. That is of course apart from you, the big bloke who owns the West Highland Terrier. My dog is big and boisterous, but he is just a pup. He can't help trying to play with other dogs. Obviously, I don't want him to jump up at other dogs, this is something being addressed in his training. I have thought about this seriously and if you kick my dog again I am going to kick you.

My goodness who kicked your dog?????

I had to re read this entire post trying to work it out?????

when did the big man with the westie kick your dog and where on bedlington did this happen?

when did the big man with the westie kick your dog and where on bedlington did this happen?

Go Bear!!,

That will teach him not to bother boisterous puppies. Or their owners.

Joe.

If he had done that to my dog for no reason i would have dropped him..immediatly :angry:

You want to lend my vishus terrier to sort this bloke oot ...jus say the word

• 2 weeks later...

As a dog owner I can't condone such an act of canine cruelty.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now