Humford Woods

Has anyone got any photo's of Humford woods that they would be willing to share, in particular photo's of the stepping stones taken from below the park?

Are there are any budding digital photographers who wouldn't mind taking a quick snap sometime :)

They are for personal use only, and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Has anyone got any photo's of Humford woods that they would be willing to share, in particular photo's of the stepping stones taken from below the park?

Are there are any budding digital photographers who wouldn't mind taking a quick snap sometime :)

They are for personal use only, and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have a few other home pictures if you need them, but the stepping stones are almost submerged!post-119-1147131507_thumb.jpg

I have a few other home pictures if you need them, but the stepping stones are almost submerged!post-119-1147131507_thumb.jpg

I see that we have the same tastes in calendars, even if we don't agree on hockey teams.

Regards, Joe :rolleyes:

But Joe there isn't a lot of choice of hockey teams right now! :lol:

I have been trying to post some REAL pictures but they just won't go.

may i suggest a temporary solution?

Try going to Free Webs where you can get a limited amount of space for free, that you can link to from this forum?

When i get my other computer fixed i'll post some of the ones i have featuring the stepping stones, the 'dam' and other landmarks.

(the one of the dam i'm quite impressed with... )

:D:blink::D

I would welcome any pictures of the stepping stones - they hold a VERY special meaning to me.

Thanks.

BW

• 4 weeks later...
How special? :rolleyes:

steppingstones2.jpg

Special - as in a place where I go to remember my late Grandfather, Someone who meant a great deal to me in my life. So it would be fair to say I do not appreciate the light-hearted/perverted attitude of others when my initial request for photos. Thank You.. BW

Special - as in a place where I go to remember my late Grandfather, Someone who meant a great deal to me in my life. So it would be fair to say I do not appreciate the light-hearted/perverted attitude of others when my initial request for photos. Thank You.. BW

Perverted indeed, you never gave a reason "Get a Life"

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now