Plastic Surgery And Botox

Cympil

It' OK, it's fully tax deductible - honestly! :D

Comes packaged with our modern all-appearance, 10-second-sound-byte, society. And.. it can only get worse. You "read" The Sun don't you?

It' OK, it's fully tax deductible - honestly! :D

Comes packaged with our modern all-appearance, 10-second-sound-byte, society. And.. it can only get worse. You "read" The Sun don't you?

Have you had something done?

Have you had something done?

Does nasal hair removal with a pair of tweezers count? :lol:

A junior female I know did (daren't say who!). Very minor, and she wouldn't tell me what it cost, but I'd guess a couple of thousand. There's a lot better things to do with that sort of money than suffer pain.

Does nasal hair removal with a pair of tweezers count? :lol:

A junior female I know did (daren't say who!). Very minor, and she wouldn't tell me what it cost, but I'd guess a couple of thousand. There's a lot better things to do with that sort of money than suffer pain.

Nasal hair removal doesn`t count :lol:

She might of had her nether regions trimmed :lol: :lol:

Would anyone here have anything like surgery or botox? All the celebs do it but would you?

I think they`re all mental..and very insecure, to go under the knife for the sake of vanity :blink:

I'd have to have my !*!@# done........ at least 6 inches took off so I don't keep hurting you young virgins :D

I really want a nose job, have been thinking that way for ages. Dont know if I would do it unless money was no object, after all there are so many other things to spend money on. Its different for everyone, and I think everyone feels different about trying it out.

^_^

I really want a nose job, have been thinking that way for ages. Dont know if I would do it unless money was no object, after all there are so many other things to spend money on. Its different for everyone, and I think everyone feels different about trying it out.

^_^

Is that similar to a head job ? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

^_^

I'd gladly rearrange your face for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now