1 :

Create a new PhotoBucket account by going to the website www.photobucket.com

Click "join now"

1joinuptab.jpg

2 :

select a Username and Password

2joinupscreen.jpg

3 :

Fill out the details, these can be utter rubbish, so long as the email address is a real one.

3joinupscreen2.jpg

4 :

At the special offers page, its up to you what you do, but i click the handy link in the top right ;)

4specialoffers.jpg

5 :

Once created, you'll be presented with the browse screen, with 3 places you can browse from. click a browse button, navigate to the folder you have your pics in and chose the one you want to upload, then click ok. once you have found the pics you want to upload, and you have chosen them, click the big "upload" button

5browse1.jpg

6 :

Once uploaded, the page will refresh. Scroll down to see the pics you have uploaded. below each pic is 4 links, the IMG link is the one were after.

in firefox, just clicking in the IMG box will copy the link to the picture for you, i'm not sure about MSIE. a small box with the word 'copied' appears to confirm when you click in the IMG codebox.

6copyimg.jpg

8copied.jpg

7 :

To insert the pic into a post, reply as normal, then place the cursor where you want the pic to appear. right click this spot and select [paste] (ctrl and "v" also works)

7pasteimg.jpg

to prieview your post, click preview, but remember to submit once your happy!

any questions, just ask!

Mr Darn.

Or you could just go to reply in the usual manner hit "browse" pick the file then click upload and you're done. Not even a single attempt to sell you contact lenses either ;)

Hey, hang on there junior! Maybe those who miss the obvious like that need contact lenses? :lol:

With contact lenses they may see that it's far cheaper to order web space from their local hosting company (and domain registrar who is a founding member of Nominet) than buy Sir Richard any more Caribbean islands. They may even see that if they are doing something to help get the old place out of its near teminal decline then this needn't cost them anything at all!

Or you could just go to reply in the usual manner hit "browse" pick the file then click upload and you're done. Not even a single attempt to sell you contact lenses either ;)

you could do that either, if you like.

i found i hit my upload limit quick tho, and my way i can share my pictures accross many sites, and not just this one.

(yes, i know i just need to ask for more space! :rolleyes: )

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now