Harman Kardon Soundsticks Ii

Carole

Product Review: YOUR say!  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you want some multimedia speakers for your PC or Mac you can get some brilliant ones for under £100. I bought the Harman Kardon Soundsticks II, best price probably from Amazon (currently £97) and they are just fantastic. Unbelievable sound quality, very easy to set up and great to look at (transparent and curvy, and the subwoofer looks like a small fountain with a blue light). There are loads of user reviews for these speakers on Amazon too.

I tried them out with our new Sony Bravia TV. I just plugged them into the earphone socket and the sound is just too good to be true, so I bought another set for the TV. They sound better than friends' much more expensive multi-speaker surround sound systems, and they look far better too. I've checked and they will work with any audio device which has a socket for 3.5mm audio jack - MP3 players, games consoles, Walkman etc.

I can't think of any bad points, except that the subwoofer looks so good that you don't want to hide it away.

Edited by Mr Darn™
Added Poll

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now