One of the children's parents stopped me in the foyer at Bedlington Bears and said "Wendy, I am a psychic medium. I forsee that in the near future, you will advertise my services on Bedlington.co.uk. My God! she was 100% correct because here it is. Isn't that spooky? Email me if you want her telephone number. Alternatively, come to the door and ask for the number (while learning that your first week's childcare is absolutely free).

Now, I'm as reasonable as the next man, but isn't about time all right-thinking people got together and burnt these necromancers, fortune-tellers and witches?

Otherwise they will incur the wrath of a vengeful God and then where will we be? In a pit of burning flames for all eternity while Baal and other minions of Satan stick red hot pokers up your jacksie, that's where.

I'll bid you good day.

Now, I'm as reasonable as the next man, but isn't about time all right-thinking people got together and burnt these necromancers, fortune-tellers and witches?

Otherwise they will incur the wrath of a vengeful God and then where will we be? In a pit of burning flames for all eternity while Baal and other minions of Satan stick red hot pokers up your jacksie, that's where.

I'll bid you good day.

I think the Colonel has a point there.

One of the children's parents stopped me in the foyer at Bedlington Bears and said "Wendy, I am a psychic medium. I forsee that in the near future, you will advertise my services on Bedlington.co.uk. My God! she was 100% correct because here it is. Isn't that spooky? Email me if you want her telephone number. Alternatively, come to the door and ask for the number (while learning that your first week's childcare is absolutely free).

Can you ask your psychic for next weeks lotery numbers?

If you don't sort the back four out......usual mid table :lol:

And if you don't sort out your mighty forward line out I think the Scousers could lose some ground.