Havent We Already Got Webcams!

Monsta®

is there not enough cameras up the top end already? there's cctv every where so why would people want more cameras!

i find this very disturbing indeed! i for one am totally against more cameras!

non of those cameras work

The short answer is no!

Go find out the difference between a security camera and a lowish res fixed webcam. If you can identify individuals from a 320 * 240 pixel cam with a fixed lense at 100 meters then hundreds of security firms want to hear from you.

Is there anything at all you are for monsta? :lol:

The short answer is no!

Go find out the difference between a security camera and a lowish res fixed webcam. If you can identify individuals from a 320 * 240 pixel cam with a fixed lense at 100 meters then hundreds of security firms want to hear from you.

Is there anything at all you are for monsta? :lol:

Come on now Monsta, you are really stretching!!

Joe.

what ever! any way i have seen these cameras they are terrible! like the ones on the tyne tunnel and around newcastle. they are realy bad quality and refresh every 10 mins! what is the point? i think the only people who would actually use these are the people who installed them and the odd random visit by someone who click on the wrong link! (likeme!) :lol:

please dont waste your time! if you want to promote bedlington take a photo or make a video and post it on youtube!

much better! :D

Technology has advanced somewhat since the days of ten minute refreshes.

not the ones at the tyne tunnel! there still ten minutes any there still poor quality and show a static view whats the point?

i still stand by my view that taking good quality pictures and videos is a much better idea!

not the ones at the tyne tunnel! there still ten minutes any there still poor quality and show a static view

whats the point?

i still stand by my view that taking good quality pictures and videos is a much better idea!

I agree for historic reasons high-res photos and video are a much better idea. There is a place for both though.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now