War Torn Sierra Leone

Merlin

Watford defender is about to be deported back to Sierra Leone.The guy is only nineteen and recently became a dad,he has lost his case to stay in this country at an Asylum and Immigration Tribunal hearing.His dad was executed during the civil war there,if he goes back the same thing is likely to happen to him.He was brought here by a child sex ring,but has made it as a professional footballer with Watford F.C.He is not some scrounging asylum seeker bleeding our benefit system,he paid £120,000 in tax last year.As football website http://www.fanbanta.com/ points out, Learco Chindamo-the convicted murderer of schoolteacher Philip Lawrence-is allowed to stay in this country,but an honest law abiding footballer has to go,almost certainly to his death.

If you agree that he should be given the chance to stay in this country then visit the above link and sign the petition,as I already have done so,to try and keep this young lad alive.

Watford defender is about to be deported back to Sierra Leone.The guy is only nineteen and recently became a dad,he has lost his case to stay in this country at an Asylum and Immigration Tribunal hearing.His dad was executed during the civil war there,if he goes back the same thing is likely to happen to him.He was brought here by a child sex ring,but has made it as a professional footballer with Watford F.C.He is not some scrounging asylum seeker bleeding our benefit system,he paid £120,000 in tax last year.As football website http://www.fanbanta.com/ points out, Learco Chindamo-the convicted murderer of schoolteacher Philip Lawrence-is allowed to stay in this country,but an honest law abiding footballer has to go,almost certainly to his death.

If you agree that he should be given the chance to stay in this country then visit the above link and sign the petition,as I already have done so,to try and keep this young lad alive.

i agree but needless to say petitions aren't worth the paper there writen on!

just like that three tier petition hopeless waist of time!

Guest missvic

It pleases me to see at least some inconsistancy to the relentless anti-immigrationism posted on this site. And for that I will sign the petition also.

Good luck to the young lad. It's sad though to think that others in a similar position will find themselves facing possible death sentences just becasue they don't have the high-profile or a football star.

Well anything better than nothing to try an' help this lad,don't you think.

Saw him on telly addressing the crowd at Watford v Chrystal Palace today,even the Palace supporters were voicing their support.Common sense must prevail in such cases.

I most sincerely agree!

In cases like this, we should always remember the words of a WW2 German priest! (I believe that it was Pastor Niemoller!)

"For evil to prevail, it is only necessary that good men do nothing"

I am a few thousand kilometres away, and I am not even a British citizen now, but I will gladly sign this petition.

And Monsta, this is something you should learn well. Doing nothing, means that you forfeit your right to protest.

And after that you lose all other rights!

So much for your "Its not worth the effort, because nobody pays any attention"

Joe

It pleases me to see at least some inconsistancy to the relentless anti-immigrationism posted on this site. And for that I will sign the petition also.

Good luck to the young lad. It's sad though to think that others in a similar position will find themselves facing possible death sentences just becasue they don't have the high-profile or a football star.

Don't want to go to another slagging debate,this kid just wants to better himself,fit in ,enjoy life and provide for his family,good luck to him and all of a similar nature,maybe this is an insight to where I am coming from.

Thankyou Miss Vic and Joe for your support in this matter.

Don't want to go to another slagging debate,this kid just wants to better himself,fit in ,enjoy life and provide for his family,good luck to him and all of a similar nature,maybe this is an insight to where I am coming from.

Thankyou Miss Vic and Joe for your support in this matter.

And all this coming from Merlin the racist.....I`m truly shocked.....Good on ya :D

It pleases me to see at least some inconsistancy to the relentless anti-immigrationism posted on this site. ...

There's nothing inconsistent about Merlin's position. The PC here confuse immigration with asylum, just like they get confused about many other pretty straightforward things. :P

Of course he shouldn't be kicked out, if only for the pragmatic reason that he's an asset to OUR country.

If you say here that a small island can't throw its doors open to billions of economic migrants somehow that gets twisted to being an 'ism. Well... if that's the case over 90% of the silent majority in our country must be 'ismist.

Those who have lived a little, have survived the PC indoctrination of lefties in our education system and media, and don't go around with their eyes shut, know differently. It's unfortunate that the extreme right in our country give this equally vocal minority of 'ismist branders a lot more credibility than they deserve.

Joe's position is commendable, but it's through the rose-coloured glasses of his youth, and it's from a vast country that is well insulated from what's currently going on globally. It's not about compromise with some silly girl that wants attention at school - don' t they all?! It's about a complete takeover of our culture, moral standards, and standards of fairness and reason by retards that will have no truck with any of your 'ismist crap.

If the PC get their way it will be too late for anyone! Paradoxically only the center right can save the PC elements in our country from the product of their own stupidity. And, like occasions in the past, you'd better bet that they will! Peace in our time was also a highly commendable lefty slogan until the cows came home.

Guest missvic

At 9am on Friday morning I witnessed a pair of drunken men throw a beer bottle at a young lad. On checking if he was ok, I found him to be an Iraqi, I later found that he had come to this country to escape the problems in his own country. An asylum seeker? He was learning English, and working here. Perhaps not donating a footballers wage in tax, but doing his bit all the same.

A few years ago I worked in North Tyneside, where the local community centre had dozens of projects to improve the area run by volunteers, every single one of these volunteers were not native to Britain. Generally they would work 9-5 on community projects to improve their estate. There was always lots to do, as the 'natives' thought nothing of destroying their area at night, after a long day doing nothing more than drink and usually drugs.

My own beliefs say that perhaps the people I would rather have in this country are the ones who are prepared to work and integrate, no matter where they are from. There's nothing too PC in that is there? I personally think that as long as somebody is prepared to mix with others and benefit this country (as opposed to live on benefits) they can stay. As for losing British culture and identity... I'm not sure what is left of this anyway. If it's a choice between the drunken scum who bottle people in the streets, those who stay at home and let some others do the work for them or even just the consumers of Heat magazine or Celebrity Big Brother... I'd rather give anything else a try!! :o

Oh, and for the record, I don't think that I said that Merlin's views were inconsistent... from what I've read I seem to think I might well agree with him!

There's nothing inconsistent about Merlin's position. The PC here confuse immigration with asylum, just like they get confused about many other pretty straightforward things. :P

Of course he shouldn't be kicked out, if only for the pragmatic reason that he's an asset to OUR country.

If you say here that a small island can't throw its doors open to billions of economic migrants somehow that gets twisted to being an 'ism. Well... if that's the case over 90% of the silent majority in our country must be 'ismist.

Those who have lived a little, have survived the PC indoctrination of lefties in our education system and media, and don't go around with their eyes shut, know differently. It's unfortunate that the extreme right in our country give this equally vocal minority of 'ismist branders a lot more credibility than they deserve.

Joe's position is commendable, but it's through the rose-coloured glasses of his youth, and it's from a vast country that is well insulated from what's currently going on globally. It's not about compromise with some silly girl that wants attention at school - don' t they all?! It's about a complete takeover of our culture, moral standards, and standards of fairness and reason by retards that will have no truck with any of your 'ismist crap.

If the PC get their way it will be too late for anyone! Paradoxically only the center right can save the PC elements in our country from the product of their own stupidity. And, like occasions in the past, you'd better bet that they will! Peace in our time was also a highly commendable lefty slogan until the cows came home.

I agree!

Hope for Bangura

In among the debates about immigration and refugees, let us not forget one important fact pertaining to this case. Al Bangura broke Robbie Savage's leg last season.

Never mind whether he should be allowed residency in this country, he should be receiving something in the New Year's Honours list!

• 2 weeks later...
Hope for Bangura

In among the debates about immigration and refugees, let us not forget one important fact pertaining to this case. Al Bangura broke Robbie Savage's leg last season.

Never mind whether he should be allowed residency in this country, he should be receiving something in the New Year's Honours list!

Where do I sign?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I been away for a while,but as HP states a victory for common sense.

So much for petitions doing nothing eh Monsta,joking cos I know that you supported us no matter what you say!

Miss Vic I don't care who these people are, footballers or not,if all they want is a better life then every one is welcome.It's when they want to change my country and think that by divine right that the laws of this country do not apply to them,be it religion or culture,then my hackles rise and they rise with a vengeance!

There are many no-go white areas in this country,parts of Birmingham,Bradford etc and closer to home the west end of Newcastle.The question is:-Are these people as racist as me?

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now