Your Ultimate Mobile Phone?

threegee

So what phone do you own, and is it the one you really want?

It would also be amusing if you said which make/model you wouldn't be seen dead with. I think this says even more about you than what you have or want to own.

------------------

I've had dozens, but there's only one I carry around today. It hasn't got the best camera, or the biggest screen, or is the smallest/slimmest, but it's by far the most practical and powerful phone I've ever had. Bought secondhand and a tiny bit beaten-up, because the guy who owned it thought it was too big; though it's nothing like as big as my previous smartphone. Bet you can't guess the make & model.

• 4 weeks later...

B) Ha! I'm proud to have a pay-as-you-go Nokia 1100 which cost me all of £9.99 (new) two years ago. It does everything I want and I really don't give a **** what anyone might think of me because of the phone I own. I'm happy to spend my money other things.

When it gives up the ghost I might be tempted to get one with a camera, but only if it's cheap!

Well, "Bah HUmbug" is back!

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Joe.

no really who cares a mobile is a mobile unless its from the 80's when its a suitcase! :lol:  but they all do the same thing! and people who are embarressed about there phone are just so shallow and need to get a life!

i have a £20 siemens phone i bought 2 or 3 years ago from asda it has no cameras or email or out like that but it does what i want "to phone people!"

oh and yes i did hope you did too! ^_^

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now