Keith Perry Back At The Terriers ?

Caught a bit of the News Post Leader when I was at my dad's last week. Is it true that Keith Perry is back in charge of managing Bedlington Terriers ? If so - didn't see that one coming seeing as he 'may' have been a reason as to why the club found itself in difficulty not so long ago. I guess he must be skint then ?! ;):lol:

Caught a bit of the News Post Leader when I was at my dad's last week. Is it true that Keith Perry is back in charge of managing Bedlington Terriers ? If so - didn't see that one coming seeing as he 'may' have been a reason as to why the club found itself in difficulty not so long ago. I guess he must be skint then ?! ;):lol:

not that am aware! scott was still incharge yesterday!

Looks like he`s back ..

Perry and Lowery in surprise return to Terriers

In a move that is sure to stun both Bedlington supporters and the wider non-league scene, Terriers Chairman Dave Holmes moved to quickly appoint a new management team after the recent departure of Tom Wade by reappointing Tony Lowery and Keith Perry at the helm in charge of first team affairs.

Both left the club at the end of the 2005/06, when it seemed that the future of Bedlington Terriers was bleak and hope was limited. Despite a season ending in turmoil, they had still managed to guide the Terriers to the runners up spot in the League and the semi-final in the Senior Cup. Some people may find this return of the club's most successful management team controversial, but Holmes is sure that it is the right appointment for Bedlington Terriers:

"Tony and Keith have a proven track record at this club, and both have been out of the game for some time now. With Tom Wade's recent departure, I was determined that we should have some continuity in the running of team affairs, whether that meant pointing from within or externally. I approached Tony and Keith about the chance of them making a return to take control of first team affairs and am delighted that they have agreed to do so."

terriers football club! thought you ment the terrier pub! :lol::lol::lol:  

wey thats the end for the club! i can see the perry's arson aboot down the club hut! :lol::lol:

thought there was some sort of ban on the perry's having out to do with the club?

terriers football club! thought you ment the terrier pub! :lol::lol::lol:

wey thats the end for the club! i can see the perry's arson aboot down the club hut! :lol::lol:

thought there was some sort of ban on the perry's having out to do with the club?

:D

Yeah - I was always under the impression that's how the club managed to stay afloat, due to them no longer having influence ? :huh:

:D

Yeah - I was always under the impression that's how the club managed to stay afloat, due to them no longer having influence ? :huh:

W.D.C. only helped the club out when they were reassured that the perries would have nothing more to do with the club.

I smell a scam here!

W.D.C. only helped the club out when they were reassured that the perries would have nothing more to do with the club.

I smell a scam here!

Wansbeck council, such paragons of virtue.

They would never be involved in any form of corruption with any such people surely.

They should be thrown out of town, bunch of damn crooks. He walks around looking like his !*!@# doesn't stink, thinking that he is better then everyone else and he is nothing better than a common criminal. I have not lived there for nearly 10 years and he still makes my blood boil.

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now