Don`t Call Your Teddy Mohammed

Cympil

Why`s that wife gonna be lashed for naming a teddy Mohammed? It was in Sudan so why are they upset about it? :blink:

It`s not like she called it an English name like Arthur..even if she had, 40 lashes?? They`re all mental them lot..

Why`s that wife gonna be lashed for naming a teddy Mohammed? It was in Sudan so why are they upset about it? :blink:

It`s not like she called it an English name like Arthur..even if she had, 40 lashes?? They`re all mental them lot..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tha all brain washed with that mumbo jumbo muslin prayer rubbish! you see them all whalin and rocking back and forth! scary!

and there just the normal ones! then there's the extremoe's the ones who lost the plot and declared holy war on any one! even there own! 

:lol:  bunch off looneys probably all that sun and desert that does it! :lol:

tha all brain washed with that mumbo jumbo muslin prayer rubbish! you see them all whalin and rocking back and forth! scary!

and there just the normal ones! then there's the extremoe's the ones who lost the plot and declared holy war on any one! even there own!

:lol: bunch off looneys probably all that sun and desert that does it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly kicked the f****** telly in when listenening to the news,they are f****** demanding this teacher is executed for the crime of naming a F****** cuddly toy MU F****** HAMMED What are these people on? Then low and behold there's some Sudanese F****** !*!@# on the telly telling us that anyone who comes to their country should respect THEIR culture and THEIR laws, Well blow me down MISTER when you and your lot come to this COUNTRY you should respect OUR culture and abide by our LAWS or STAY THE F*** OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Nearly kicked the f****** telly in when listenening to the news,they are f****** demanding this teacher is executed for the crime of naming a F****** cuddly toy MU F****** HAMMED What are these people on? Then low and behold there's some Sudanese F****** !*!@# on the telly telling us that anyone who comes to their country should respect THEIR culture and THEIR laws, Well blow me down MISTER when you and your lot come to this COUNTRY you should respect OUR culture and abide by our LAWS or STAY THE F*** OUT :angry::angry::angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here here!

Nearly kicked the f****** telly in when listenening to the news,they are f****** demanding this teacher is executed for the crime of naming a F****** cuddly toy MU F****** HAMMED What are these people on? Then low and behold there's some Sudanese F****** !*!@# on the telly telling us that anyone who comes to their country should respect THEIR culture and THEIR laws, Well blow me down MISTER when you and your lot come to this COUNTRY you should respect OUR culture and abide by our LAWS or STAY THE F*** OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Totally agree with your views its the same here they come here happy to be here and then after a while they tell us to change our ways

I'm sure this story would have been reported in exactly the same way if a black muslim woman had come to Britain, gained work as a teacher, and broken our existing laws regarding inciting racial hatred.

Sorry, but that just doesn't hack it. Not by any stretch of the imagination can this teacher be said to be inciting racial hatred. It's all about religion not race, and there's no form of hatred involved - period!

OK, so you want to draw comparisons: A Muslim could carry a banner up Front Street saying that Christ was the Satan, we were all going to burn in hell, and he'd be lucky if anyone paid the slightest bit of attention. He could call his dog (hopefully female) The Virgin Mary; his cat Moses; his house The Ark of the Covenant; name his hens after the Apostles, and it would be lucky to make the local rag of a dull news-free day.

Let's stop being apologists for sheer lunatics. Once again this illustrates that "The Multi-cultural Society" is an absurdity dreamed up by some overprivileged, brain-dead, lefties who never did an proper day's work (hello Mr Anthony Wedgwood-Ben). Such a barmy idea has never worked in any society in the whole of history, and if taken any further will do for ours!

Britain alway has accepted foreigners, foreign ideas, and borrowed from foreign cultures. But it has done it on it's own terms, and its inhabitants have never before been told how they must think! We've know instinctively how to behave decently towards other races and cultures. Its about time it was spelt out to immigrants that you come here to fully integrate - and that includes our standards of religious tollerance - or you don't come at all!

I was just wondering what would have happened if the roles had been reversed? If the teacher was a Sudenise and the child wanting to call his teddy M..... English? Death chants for the child?

Also shouldn't it be the inciters who carry the blame, ie, a classroom of kids! How come it is OK to call a child M.....but not a teddy bear anyway? I don't know anyone called Jesus Christ but I have heard a lot of people shouting for him!

The whole thing is barmy and being used by religious zelots.

The word "racial" was used in error, for which I apologise.

Teacher convicted of Inciting Hatred

Whatever you think of the Islamic faith, if you're going to work in a muslim country you should be aware that it forbids any representation of the prophet Mohammed.

Britain alway has accepted foreigners, foreign ideas, and borrowed from foreign cultures. But it has done it on it's own terms, and its inhabitants have never before been told how they must think! We've know instinctively how to behave decently towards other races and cultures. Its about time it was spelt out to immigrants that you come here to fully integrate - and that includes our standards of religious tollerance - or you don't come at all!

This case happened in Sudan. She broke the law of their land. Read your last sentence again.

Let's stop being apologists for sheer lunatics. Once again this illustrates that "The Multi-cultural Society" is an absurdity dreamed up by some overprivileged, brain-dead, lefties who never did an proper day's work (hello Mr Anthony Wedgwood-Ben). Such a barmy idea has never worked in any society in the whole of history, and if taken any further will do for ours!

Top boozed up right-wing ranting! :D:D

I'm sure this story would have been reported in exactly the same way if a black muslim woman had come to Britain, gained work as a teacher, and broken our existing laws regarding inciting racial hatred.

what the !*!@# she called a teddy mohammed! she didn't stand in the street like abbo hook hand and !*!@# white people off! racial hatred my !*!@# !

if i called my dog jesus will i get arrested and have mad idiots calling for the death penalty! no cause this is britain not sudan! 

here's an idea send it the sas and get her the !*!@# out of there then bomb the bastards! :lol:

Guest missvic
if i called my dog jesus will i get arrested and have mad idiots calling for the death penalty! no cause this is britain not sudan! 

Perhaps not Monsta, but tell people that you work as a children's doctor and you can get your house house burned down by a mob just as crazy as those who've been waving swords about and burning effegies...

:o

let me just amend what i said! it wasn't the teacher it was the children who named the teddy! she just informed the parents of the decision!! so why aren't they beheading the kids!

purely political! just like the iran hostages!

and since when do pediatricians get there houses burned down? please you make no sense!  :blink:

Whatever you think of the Islamic faith, if you're going to work in a muslim country you should be aware that it forbids any representation of the Mohammed.

Not quite that simple, is it? You can use it as a proper name for someone, but you can't use it quite innocently in connection with a child's fantasy.

How can anyone in their right mind believe that this teacher was "Inciting Hatred". If that is the case then this is a hateful religion that should be condemned by any thinking person. But, of course it isn't! It's a religion that is in an utter mess; one that doesn't know its a. from its e.! It's a religion that needs to get its act together, and it's certainly one that we shouldn't officially recognise in the country (and so consent to its hideously out-of-place palaces blotting our town and cityscapes) until it does.

This case happened in Sudan. She broke the law of their land. Read your last sentence again.

No, I don't think she did! I think she was the victim of an official in the school who could quite easily have stepped in when first aware of the matter. But, this person, for whatever reason, chose to escalate the matter, and exploit a highly exploitable situation to get rid of her. That's a hateful act in itself, and one no decent society would choose to disregard.

I suppose you are going to defend the stoning of rape victims too, on the grounds that it's the law in thar parts, so we should respect it?

Sorry if the mental leap involved in comparing apples with oranges in my last sentence was too big. Without the associated fruit comparing their flavours is pretty meaningless.

BTW as you get older you'll realise that there's quite often a lot of horse sense in boozed up right-wing ranting; far more so than in indoctrinated down left-wing chanting. :D

This case happened in Sudan. She broke the law of their land.
No, I don't think she did!

You aren't a judge in Sudan, so your opinion isn't really germane.

It's a religion that needs to get its act together, and it's certainly one that we shouldn't officially recognise in the country (and so consent to its hideously out-of-place palaces blotting our town and cityscapes) until it does.

How much is a pint in the Oxford Union bar?

So, I gather you believe all the guff you spout, or is it just that you cannot think for yourself anymore you always give forth with political correctness to the full.I'm beggining to wonder if you walk okay,what with their manual rammed up your ass!

Everyones got their opinion,but I don't see the point of you coming on with your opinion,when I can read it in the papers,hear it on the radio and see it on the tv being rammed down my throat about how I should think and what I can do by all the do-gooders like yourself who are beyond the thought process of thinking for themselves,this is Islam in another form!!!

My point from the last post,just in case you missed it was.If we go to other countries we should abide by the laws there and respect the way of life,yes,well is it not too much to ask of anyone coming here to abide by our laws and our way of life? Also tell them,as in their country,no matter of colour or creed they will be prosecuted and dealt with by the law of this country!

Miss Vic. What the hell are you on?

TGee,malcolm,dave and of course monsta....Well Said!

Then low and behold there's some Sudanese F****** !*!@# on the telly telling us that anyone who comes to their country should respect THEIR culture and THEIR laws, Well blow me down MISTER when you and your lot come to this COUNTRY you should respect OUR culture and abide by our LAWS or STAY THE F*** OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

What sort of argument is that?

Essentially, visitors to any country should respect the culture and laws of that land? Hardly a controversial point worth swearing about.

Why the Sudanese fellow is a !*!@# when he makes the identical point as you is puzzling.

Everyones got their opinion,but I don't see the point of you coming on with your opinion,when I can read it in the papers,hear it on the radio and see it on the tv being rammed down my throat about how I should think and what I can do by all the do-gooders like yourself who are beyond the thought process of thinking for themselves,this is Islam in another form!!!

:D

What sort of argument is that?

Essentially, visitors to any country should respect the culture and laws of that land? Hardly a controversial point worth swearing about.

Why the Sudanese fellow is a !*!@# when he makes the identical point as you is puzzling.

The only puzzling thing about this argument is your ineptitude to get the point.Yes I agree with him but does he and islam agree with me,anything clicked yet,no I didn't think so! When they come to this country do they think our laws apply to them, no, because of their religion,can they get round our laws because of their religion, yes ,can I claim the same rights as them in my own country, no.do they get away with things because of "racial discrimination"yes Are they trying to undermine our education system, yes,are they trying to change dress codes in our schools and society, yes,are they trying to undermine the christian faith,yes.Does anybody do anything about it,no.Why because we have a country full of people like yourself who just want to sit back and let them get on with it...........till its to late that is!

Could I do anything like this in their countries NO! So why should they tell us what to do in their countries when they have no intention of doing that in countries they go to!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now