Big Phil

Welcome to the UK

_41606698_scolariportugal203.jpg

I think its a good choice... certainly better than K K ... yes that really did happen , but thats what and where listerning to media pressure gets you. If you listened to that jug eared rubbish tv guru... gary ' walkers crisps ' linekar he'd have the team run by any ' flavour of the month '

I think its a good choice... certainly better than K K ... yes that really did happen , but thats what and where listerning to media pressure gets you. If you listened to that jug eared rubbish tv guru... gary ' walkers crisps ' linekar he'd have the team run by any ' flavour of the month '

An excellent crisp-related pun, A+. Maybe Big Phil will persuade Nacho Novo to take up British citizenship?!

Well it didnt take him long to be scared off.... i mean if a bit of media schzio hysteria frenzy action scares you off then best not take the job ... i mean if you cannot take the fake sheiks stay out off the inngaaland job i say :unsure:

Well it didnt take him long to be scared off.... i mean if a bit of media schzio hysteria frenzy action scares you off then best not take the job ... i mean if you cannot take the fake sheiks stay out off the inngaaland job i say :unsure:

:angry:

If he's not comming Mr Scolari, does the resignation of Mr Curbishly suggest he could be the next England manager or possibly the next Newcastle manager?

The FA went about the whole thing like a right bunch of T**Ts, talk about bull in a china shop, no tact at all as if Portugal wouldn't have something to say about it...idiots , i think Roeder wants to stay on for the toon but he hasnt got his Pro licence, and if they let him carry on just watch the other managers start spitting their dummies ...babies

The FA went about the whole thing like a right bunch of T**Ts, talk about bull in a china shop, no tact at all as if Portugal wouldn't have something to say about it...idiots , i think Roeder wants to stay on for the toon but he hasnt got his Pro licence, and if they let him carry on just watch the other managers start spitting their dummies ...babies

What he said.

I agree with you on the FA and your right about the babies if Glen is allowed by the leauge to carry on as Newcastle manager but nothing has been said by the media or anyone eles about Mr Curbishly other than he has resigned. Could he be a possible contender for the Toon job?

I agree with you on the FA and your right about the babies if Glen is allowed by the leauge to carry on as Newcastle manager but nothing has been said by the media or anyone eles about Mr Curbishly other than he has resigned. Could he be a possible contender for the Toon job?

I think Mick McCarthy should be given the post to reward him for what he did to the Mackems, and maybe recommended for a peerage in the new years honours list. :D:D

I think Mick McCarthy should be given the post to reward him for what he did to the Mackems, and maybe recommended for a peerage in the new years honours list. :D:D

I'll go along with that.

:D:D

And a knighthood for Bob Murray.

I'll go along with that to.

:D:D

• 10 months later...

Well this thread needs more discussion i reckon - Would the manager make alot of difference - would Big Phil have us playing like Gods by now - would he play Lampard and Gerrard in the same team - would he have binned Beckham - what do people think?

Well this thread needs more discussion i reckon - Would the manager make alot of difference - would Big Phil have us playing like Gods by now - would he play Lampard and Gerrard in the same team - would he have binned Beckham - what do people think?

Yes

No

No

No

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now