French To Ruin The Party!

Monsta®

stinkin french are to give powers to end online piracy! throwing people of line if there caught! this would be good as long as it stays in france!

read this!    :angry: <a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7110024.stm" target="_blank">

</a><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7110024.stm" target="_blank">

</a>

It wont work

stinkin french are to give powers to end online piracy! throwing people of line if there caught! this would be good as long as it stays in france!

read this! :angry: <a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7110024.stm" target="_blank">

</a><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7110024.stm" target="_blank">

</a>

Never did like them (frogs)

but just think of the implications if it has at least a 50% success rate! it will be implemented across the globe! it wil not stop piracy but it will be an inconvience! 

Does this mean that anyone dowloading say a large tec manual or a work presentation will be stopped?

Inconvient......more like disruptive!

Also a bit of a bad taste in the mouth when you consider it is a government dictating what we can and cannot have access to on something like the web. Anti "whatever" gov web sites next as a way to control their opposition?

Does this mean that anyone dowloading say a large tec manual or a work presentation will be stopped?

Inconvient......more like disruptive!

Also a bit of a bad taste in the mouth when you consider it is a government dictating what we can and cannot have access to on something like the web. Anti "whatever" gov web sites next as a way to control their opposition?

they probably wont stop as such, but they'll nose throw your down loads! a total invasion of privacy!

it's quite simple if they wont to stop piracy lower the god dam prices i mean £50 for a computer game £10-15 for an album! they only cost pennys to produce! and if they did they would double there sales!

so they wouldn't lose any money!

Computer games cost millions of pounds to produce. Recording studios aren't cheap either.

maybe but times £50 by 3.5 million (halo 3 for example) thats a lot more than the production cost and recording studios cost the production company zero as they own it and then charge the artist for using it! the shame of that!!!

so my argument stands! lower the prices! greedy fat!  :lol:

An argument is a statement (premise) or group of statements (premises) offered in support of another statement! :blink::D

Why don't you come back when you have completed a semester of fixed cost distribution. Until then, you are just spouting the same tired old "I hate rich and successful people" line from the 1930's era Labour party.

Joe Rooney.

(In case it crosses your mind, I speak from, CMA, Bsc Econ. MBA.)

Why don't you come back when you have completed a semester of fixed cost distribution. Until then, you are just spouting the same tired old "I hate rich and successful people" line from the 1930's era Labour party.

Joe Rooney.

who's spouting? i know all about the gaming industry and how there pulling are eyes out! if they weren't making mega bucks why would they bother!

read this!

"How much does the average new album cost to produce? I have seen this cost estimated between $500,000 and $1,000,000, but some quick figuring does not support a cost this high. According to various sources , somewhere around 27,000 albums are produced each year and 906.6 million albums are shipped. I would guess that the album retail (about $15 per album) is based on a 100% markup, so that these 906.6 million albums are sold at wholesale for about $7.50 apiece, which means that the revenue from wholesale sales is about $6.8 billion. This means that the actual production cost has to be less than $250,000 per album, otherwise the record industry is losing money. I have left out the cost of actually printing and copying the albums as I think that the average cost is probably less than $0.25 per copy."

and the same applies to games!

Games are totally different to music tho (not that i know what i'm talking about tho !)

The time taken to create, design, test and compile a game is significantly greater than its music counterparts. the graphic designers and gameplay designers alone cost a fortune, and if the game is a flop, this is a big wedge to swallow!

Games are totally different to music tho (not that i know what i'm talking about tho !)

The time taken to create, design, test and compile a game is significantly greater than its music counterparts. the graphic designers and gameplay designers alone cost a fortune, and if the game is a flop, this is a big wedge to swallow!

ok then if your happy to pay over the top prices go ahead! i dont mind as it aint my money! :lol::lol::lol:

suppose you buy you pc's from PC world too :lol::lol:

Joe Rooney.

I dislike the CEO...... :mellow:

I really don't know if I was liked or disliked as a CEO. But I do know that they really loved those quarterly bonuses, and other benefits!

Joe

The fella I work for is a poor CEO.......the daily meeting is a shambles, we're all utter crap

apparently & then some <_<

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now