Tonight's Match

England to win 6-0!

They HAVE to come good sometime!

england will lose! and drop out of the comp and that !*!@# of a manager will be standing in the Dole que! and the rest of the players might come down from there silver !*!@# cloud and play some proper football! overpayed pampered to death puffs!

england will lose! and drop out of the comp and that !*!@# of a manager will be standing in the Dole que! and the rest of the players might come down from there silver !*!@# cloud and play some proper football! overpayed pampered to death puffs!

:lol: :lol:

2-0 to croats hahahaha at the minute!

same rubbish that played in the world cup... crap then crap now.. if they get through they wont do anything there except flog razors for gillette anyway. Not a hope of winning anything

they dont care they've got a ferrari!

Hear Hear, they look at it like they have next summer off, whilst us, the common fan, have no excuse not to 'fix the gate' or 'do some painting' next summer, selfish gits!

Gonna have to find another excuse now <_<

oh, and he aint on the dole queue, he's staying...... :blink:

He'll be sacked tomorrow morning, about 08.31.

i b******* hope so too!!

i would have had a hell of a lot more respect for him had he said:

"well, i was employed to ensure we qualified, that did not happen, i did not do my job, i resign. Appologies to all the fans for my failure, and the best of luck to the next coach."

That was a dire first half, in fact the whole match was pretty gruesome as far as England is concerned! Yes the manager has to take the bulk of the blame but the players............

Steven Gerrard .. bloke down the pub saying he's the best mid fielder in the world! NO HE ISNT

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now