Wear-tyne Derby

It's the eve of the game that all of the region's football supporters look out for.

Sunderland vs Newcastle. Kit-Kats vs Magpies. Roy "He Walks His Dog, You Know" Keano vs "Big" Sam "No Stranger to the Steak Bake" Allardyce. Evil vs Good.

With both teams surfing the crest of a slump and gale force winds forecast, tomorrow's game scarcely promises to be a treat for the purist. Blood, snot and tears will be the order of the day, military metaphors will abound, fists will be clenched, sinews strained and diminuitive foreigners kicked up in the air.

This twenty-something scenester's considered opinion? A hard-fought two-nil victory for the forces of righteousness and much rending of flesh and wailing from the Wearside inbreds.

But, heck, what do I know? The square root of Sweet !*!@# Adams, that's what. Why not post your equally idiotic opinions?

Tell us who you reckon will win and why they're all a bliddy disgrace, the money they're on.

You know you want to.

A worthwhile endeavour. Well done, that man.

Well, honours even, a point away from home, dignity intact, a fair result etc etc...

A couple of points worth mentioning.

Alan Smith is a knacker.

Mike Ashley looks like a pork butcher.

Ross Wallace and Kenwood Chef are good players.

Roy Keane should get a shave and a decent jacket, the money he's on.

I'll bid you a good day.

A worthwhile endeavour. Well done, that man.

Well, honours even, a point away from home, dignity intact, a fair result etc etc...

A couple of points worth mentioning.

Alan Smith is a knacker.

Mike Ashley looks like a pork butcher.

Ross Wallace and Kenwood Chef are good players.

Roy Keane should get a shave and a decent jacket, the money he's on.

I'll bid you a good day.

Was a good match, at least the 4-1 defeat last week is forgotton now :D

one of the worst games ever! would have had more fun watching snail racing!

i thinbk it started slow, and really sunderland should have had a few more goals, but it was an entertaining second half i thought!

you can see the difference in the sides tho, One full of pansies plodding about and another full of themselves after just getting back into the premier...

Although i'm not a fan, I thought Sunderland played well!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now