Love: Xmas!

Monsta®

what a over rated heep of horse * it is! and why do you feel cheap if you get some one something small! and from a discount shop! :lol::lol::lol:

this year i will be mostly shopping at pound land! :lol:

i dont like it either... its a commercialized time when people spend money they dont have buying people stuff they dont want.

its like i say to my family.... instead of buying me something, spend the money on yourself and think of me, and i'll do the same, that way neither of us waste money and we both get something we want.

All this over a fat pedophile in a red suit who raped a few children on dec 25th then felt so guilty about it he left presents for them!!!

Perhaps a bit harsh, but i bet the true story was close.....

i dont like it either... its a commercialized time when people spend money they dont have buying people stuff they dont want.

its like i say to my family.... instead of buying me something, spend the money on yourself and think of me, and i'll do the same, that way neither of us waste money and we both get something we want.

All this over a fat pedophile in a red suit who raped a few children on dec 25th then felt so guilty about it he left presents for them!!!

Perhaps a bit harsh, but i bet the true story was close.....

what your calling Saint nic a peado!

What has this to do with Bedlington

bedlington has xmas like most other places does it not?

and the fact is that only griping about bedlington does not give one much to gripe about!

heres an idea! make it like and loathes about anything! should get a few most topics started! ;)

...griping about bedlington does not give one much to gripe about!

Very pleased to hear it!

So why not do the other thing instead? :lol:

I love Christmas, we don't have a lot of money this year so are having big family meals and just spending time together. It is a lot less stressful then trying to get someone something that they didn't want in the first place, and then comparing what you got them to what they got you.

Love it, Love it, Love it. Bah Humbug to all who don't

I love Christmas.

Spending time away in another land during holiday season really sucks. Christmas is a time you can see everyone and enjoy what you have. Its approaching fast.

what with all that cheap state of the art technology every where!

what with all that cheap state of the art technology every where!

Christmas is a great time, and a rotten one!

The kids and grandkids are wild with excitement, and its a chance to keep in touch with your scattered family. But then its a time to remember all the old friends and family that you have lost, some of them over sixty years ago.

But above all, its a time to be thankful for all that you have, all that you children have achieved, and all that is to come!

I like Christmas, I hope it is a great one for everyone!

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
4 weeks and counting until jesus was stuck on a cross!...

No - as someone has already hinted - I think you've got your crosses and cribs a tad crissed there Monsta! :rolleyes:

It's a celebration of the birth of a saviour, tacked onto an ancient pagan ceremony to bring the sun back!

Debateable which one of those is more pointless in the North East! :D

No - as someone has already hinted - I think you've got your crosses and cribs a tad crissed there Monsta! :rolleyes:

It's a celebration of the birth of a saviour, tacked onto an ancient pagan ceremony to bring the sun back!

Debateable which one of those is more pointless in the North East! :D

yeah thats right! he was born at christmas!   :lol::lol:  them three king gave him gold frankenstein and mer! i understand the gold! but why give a baby frankenstein and mer! what is mer anyway! arabs that all loopey!

yeah thats right! he was born at christmas! :lol::lol: them three king gave him gold frankenstein and mer! i understand the gold! but why give a baby frankenstein and mer! what is mer anyway! arabs that all loopey!

Frankenstein?? :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now