Heather Mills Mccartney

geordiegirl

Okay, I swear when I lived there I read that she lost her leg in Sunderland when she was run over by a double decker bus that went onto the curb, but she is telling everyone over here that she was run over by a police man on his way to Princess Diana's house.

Does anyone remember the story and can clarify it?

Okay, I swear when I lived there I read that she lost her leg in Sunderland when she was run over by a double decker bus that went onto the curb, but she is telling everyone over here that she was run over by a police man on his way to Princess Diana's house.

Does anyone remember the story and can clarify it?

The only story i heard was a police motorbike knocked her over when he was responding to a 999..she could be lying again though..

The only story i heard was a police motorbike knocked her over when he was responding to a 999..she could be lying again though..

I thought she lost it rescuing an african Aids victim from a mine strike with princess Di of hearts while Sir Bob geldorf watched on singing his hit " I dont like mondays "

I thought she lost it rescuing an african Aids victim from a mine strike with princess Di of hearts while Sir Bob geldorf watched on singing his hit " I dont like mondays "

Or she got her leg caught in Sir Bobs Rat Trap :lol:

I thought she had been involved in a car/bike crash up at Hartford?

She does seem to be behaving strangley when she could have said nowt and walked away with zillions.....

If she`d had any sense that`s what she would have done, but she wants more (even though she`s not a gold-digger)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now