Bedlington Conspiracies

Monsta®

anyone know of any?

like man landing on the moon, kennedy getting shot, princess diana be choffed only bedlington related?

twin towers being professionally demolished! :lol::lol:  

Well, you've spelt it right! ;)

I hear there was a major conspiracy to deprive Bedlington of it's main-line railway station. The one Stevenson planned to build here. The hoi-paloi of the County diverted the main East Coast line through that stink-hole of Morpeth at huge extra cost, and so were forced to build Morpeth Station in a weird place on the other side of the river. Bedlington would have been a far larger place as a railway terminus for the coast line, not to mention the benefit to our local pits.

So.. once again we wus robbed! Hanging ain't good enough for them toffs I say.

Well, you've spelt it right! ;)

I hear there was a major conspiracy to deprive Bedlington of it's main-line railway station. The one Stevenson planned to build here. The hoi-paloi of the County diverted the main East Coast line through that stink-hole of Morpeth at huge extra cost, and so were forced to build Morpeth Station in a weird place on the other side of the river. Bedlington would have been a far larger place as a railway terminus for the coast line, not to mention the benefit to our local pits.

So.. once again we wus robbed! Hanging ain't good enough for them toffs I say.

Who would you complain to, after a hundred and fifty years or so?

Joe

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now