"old Lags" !

av come to the conclusion that your a !*!@# !

Monsta, i dont know if these attempts to make me bite are amusing you, but they are becoming tiresome.

the only reason i'm not biting is because while your amusing yourself with me, at least your leaving everyone else alone.

No wonder the forum is going quiet with comments like that flying around, it would seem others dont have the paitence i have,

No Mr O it wasn't a mistake but "Add Reply" was locked and I thought it might be an interesting topic, Old is a relevant term!

I sometimes feel old then I see "real" old folks, my oldest driving car is 23 years old, but my hobby is "real" old cars.

Vic

No Mr O it wasn't a mistake but "Add Reply" was locked and I thought it might be an interesting topic, Old is a relevant term!

I sometimes feel old then I see "real" old folks, my oldest driving car is 23 years old, but my hobby is "real" old cars.

Vic

At a personal level, I clearly remember overhearing my then Eight year old daughter and her Six year old Twin sisters gravely discussing the age of their parents. And Pat, my oldest, seriously saying"mum and dad are really old, mum told me that they are both Thirty"!

Now that she is Fifty Four, I must ask her if she is "old" yet!

Joe

Vic

Good call, i stand corrected! :lol::P

just i have made the same mistake myself and thought 'huh? why do i need to add a topic title to a reply? :huh::lol::lol:

Must be just me then!

• 2 weeks later...
At a personal level, I clearly remember overhearing my then Eight year old daughter and her Six year old Twin sisters gravely discussing the age of their parents. And Pat, my oldest, seriously saying"mum and dad are really old, mum told me that they are both Thirty"!

Now that she is Fifty Four, I must ask her if she is "old" yet!

Joe

Joe is our very own Methuselah.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now