This Is Cool & Spooky!

Guest dirty dildo

its verry easy how it works wen you pick a number from 10 to 99 then add the two numbers together then subtract from your orig number your always gona come up with the same one its easy so lets say you picked 88 so you go 8+8=16 then its 88-16=72 now look at the numbers ive marked they all have the same pic on them

post-1045-1193392209_thumb.jpg

its verry easy how it works wen you pick a number from 10 to 99 then add the two numbers together then subtract from your orig number your always gona come up with the same one its easy so lets say you picked 88 so you go 8+8=16 then its 88-16=72 now look at the numbers ive marked they all have the same pic on them

not exactly cause i tried it a few time and it came up with different symbols!

I bet you tell the kids the tooth fairy doesn't really leave money under their pillow!

The rule of nine always meant something else to me......you use it to set tappets on OHV engines.

It is still a pretty cool take on an old theme!

Guest dirty dildo
I bet you tell the kids the tooth fairy doesn't really leave money under their pillow!

The rule of nine always meant something else to me......you use it to set tappets on OHV engines.

It is still a pretty cool take on an old theme!

:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Look at me, look at me!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now