Has Mr Oblivious Lost A Finger?

Blank

Has anyone been to Asda lately while they've had been giving away "Magic Spirals"?

I was there this evening and there was a big crowd up one isles, so up I went to see what the fuss was about.

There was a man demonstrating "The worlds sharpest / strongest knife". He said he would prove how good it was by cutting through a hammer!

Of course everyone was standing in silence watching him cut through a hammer, when all of a sudden the knife slipped and the knife sliced his hand!

He just started panicking and said "Help yourself to the spirals, i'm going to seek medical attention". So off he ran down the isles, leaving a trail of blood and a bunch of laughing shoppers behind him. As soon as his back was turned they all dived into his box and started helping themselves.

I was just wondering, Mr Oblivious hasnt lost a finger has he?

:lol:

Has anyone been to Asda lately while they've had been giving away "Magic Spirals"?

I was there this evening and there was a big crowd up one isles, so up I went to see what the fuss was about.

There was a man demonstrating "The worlds sharpest / strongest knife". He said he would prove how good it was by cutting through a hammer!

Of course everyone was standing in silence watching him cut through a hammer, when all of a sudden the knife slipped and the knife sliced his hand!

He just started panicking and said "Help yourself to the spirals, i going to seek medical attention". So off he ran down the isles, leaving a trail of blood and a bunch of laughing shoppers behind him. As soon as his back was turned they all dived into his box and started helping themselves.

I was just wondering, Mr Oblivious hasnt lost a finger has he?

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I`ll have to go and buy one of them knives,so i can cut through a......hammer? :blink:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now