Owen

Merlin

So the little man is going to defy Big Sam. He says he wants to play both games for England,well good luck to him he seems to put country before the people that pay his wages,if I say if I should say when he gets injured playing for country and is unavailable for the toon then Big Sam should suspend him and fine him all wages.He should not put him on the transfer list but let the little !*!@# rot,then see how many games he gets for England.

There is too much money in club football now for players to be 'loaned' out to play for another team.National teams should revert back to amateur status. Then maybe we would see football with players actually wanting to wear the shirt for pride!

What absolute nonsense.

Owen was fit to come on and play on Sunday. If Newcastle had a game this Saturday, Allardyce would be picking him.

Does wanting to represent your country make you a "little !*!@#"?

What does that make somebody who slings nasty abuse at a player who has delighted millions of England supporters with important goals over the last nine years?

What absolute nonsense.

Owen was fit to come on and play on Sunday. If Newcastle had a game this Saturday, Allardyce would be picking him.

Does wanting to represent your country make you a "little !*!@#"?

What does that make somebody who slings nasty abuse at a player who has delighted millions of England supporters with important goals over the last nine years?

Spot on mate 'millions of ENGLAND supporters' what good does that do the toon when he invariably comes back injured,who,after all have to pay his wages while he gets fit for the next England game!Hes still in a huff cos Liverpool didnt want him back and Man U weren't interested because of his fitness so he came to the next best thing which was Newcastle who were prepared to pay over the odds and give him incredulous wages,for this I think he should show some loyalty to the club who pay his wages.

How come Michael Owen has always got broken bones when he's at Newcastle but when it's time to Play for England he's suddenly as fit as a fiddle?

At the end of the day he's too embarrased to put a Newcastle top on because Newcastle are dump. Thats all it is, Newcastle dont bring him the glory that England does. Pitty for him!

The NEWCASTLE supporters I've met have seemed pretty happy with Owen when they came back from seeing him score last-minute winners in two home games already this season.

I'd be happy as well if he did it in every game! Take my word for it he'll come back injured,then the next two games for Newcastle he'll probably score two hat-tricks,pity those two games will be at the end of the season just in time for him to !*!@# off to play for England again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, what's your view?

Is he deliberately injuring himself while on England duty in order to avoid playing for Newcastle?

Or are these injuries inevitable, in which case he would just pull up lame while playing for Newcastle in a couple of weeks time, regardless of whether he went away with England?

So, what's your view?

Is he deliberately injuring himself while on England duty in order to avoid playing for Newcastle?

Or are these injuries inevitable, in which case he would just pull up lame while playing for Newcastle in a couple of weeks time, regardless of whether he went away with England?

Whats wrong with him?

Really, why does he keep snapping his bones? Ok so he probably doesnt do it on purpose but come on! He reminds me of that Jonny Wilkinson.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now