Market Tavern

Merlin

• 4 weeks later...
Nonsense. It's all downhill. Ten minutes, maximum. Just enough to build up a not unmanly thirst for the next pint.

The bands in the Tavern are alright. A bit trad for the tastes of this mid 20s hip-hopper, but perfectly fine for middle-aged types.

:rolleyes:

I STOPPED GOING IN THE TAVERN WHEN THEY STARTED TO SMOKE (AFTER THE SMOKING BAN WAS ENFORCED) AFTER HOURS AND BETWEEN 11.00AM AND 2PM SUNDAY'S WHEN THE BLINDS ARE CLOSED. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS KNOCK ON THE SIDE DOORS TO BE LET IN AND THE LANDLORD WILL DO SO.

YOU CAN EVEN GO BEHIND THE BAR YOURSELF NOW AND GET AN ASHTRAY YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO.

BEWARE OF THE ALE IN THE PUMPS.IT GIVES ME AN UPSET TUMMY.

PLEASE DRINK FROM THE BOTTLES ITS SAFER.

:o

Thats not a nice way to greet a new member

thank you. i agree its not a nice way to greet a new member but i have big shoulders. big enough to carry rude remarks

other people leave. lets hope it gets better.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He drinks in the Budge, sipping white wine with his Apple Mac-loving gang of effeminate designers and marketing types.

You may have seen his grafitti, neatly spray-painted slogans such as "STEVE JOBS IS LUSH!", "PCs R GAY" and "MACS ROOL 4 EVA".

He drinks in the Budge, sipping white wine with his Apple Mac-loving gang of effeminate designers and marketing types.

You may have seen his grafitti, neatly spray-painted slogans such as "STEVE JOBS IS LUSH!", "PCs R GAY" and "MACS ROOL 4 EVA".

That's a lie, I follow the crowd and drink the student and part-timer's cider of choice, Magner's. Ice in the cider.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now