Sign in to follow this  
anbt06

Millfield North.

Hi fellow terriers (and guests)

I've just returned to the UK after living in the USA for a long time and was wondering if there are any members from the old nieghbourhood. (I'm still a terrier at heart and always will be and proud of it)

I was born and raised in #31 Millfield North, in 1959, and lived there most of my adult life or was a regular visitor before moving away in 1999. I'm currently living in Grimsby and would love to contact old friends and nieghbours.

I would also like to contact anyone who graduated Bedlington High in the summer of 1976.

Any Information would be greatly appreciated.

Go Terriers. :)

Should've gone to St Benet Biscop. An esteemed seat of learning.

It's clear that English was not a priority at Bedlington High, graduated? :(

Why Sir..... I'm at a loss as to your implication of an inadequate education :mellow: - perhaps it was some American syntax that unknowingly found it's way into my vocab...

Tks for putting me right though.

:)

what ur name ? i was born in 1960 and lived at leechs estate

Okay. It might not be the brightest thing to do, but my Name is Bill W.. and if I may could I ask for your name? or can I take a guess at who you are? From you nickname I could deduce an old friend who, at one time shared an interest in motorcycles. Ah! come on tell me who you are. :)

Okay. It might not be the brightest thing to do, but my Name is Bill Woodcock. and if I may could I ask for your name? or can I take a guess at who you are? From you nickname I could deduce an old friend who, at one time shared an interest in motorcycles. Ah! come on tell me who you are. :)

I don't know your name, yes I used to be a biker and my username is my real name :D

Inadequate :( my bad - I'm one of those 'phonetically impaired' typists

This - of course - is why the [Quick Edit] button was introduced.

You don't acknowledge the typo, and silently correct it - leaving the critics embarrassed, and everyone else thinking what the $%& are they going on about! :lol:

Ideal for the bible thumpers and theists :D

The Lord will punish you :o

Should've gone to St Benet Biscop. An esteemed seat of learning.

Indeed, there was a large seat for Mr Denzel

The Lord will punish you :o

Indeed, there was a large seat for Mr Denzel

And of course a lengthy pause when someone asked you a question:-

'O-o-o-o-o-o-oxbow l-l-l-lake'.

And of course a lengthy pause when someone asked you a question:-

'O-o-o-o-o-o-oxbow l-l-l-lake'.

I cannot recall Mr Woods asking that particular question <_<

I cannot recall Mr Woods asking that particular question <_<

Mr Wood; no 's' on the end. Stand in the corner, doofus.

Okay. It might not be the brightest thing to do, but my Name is Bill Woodcock. and if I may could I ask for your name? or can I take a guess at who you are? From you nickname I could deduce an old friend who, at one time shared an interest in motorcycles. Ah! come on tell me who you are. :)

You can send a "Private Message" to somebody if you are wary of revealing personal details on a public forum.

I don't know your name, yes I used to be a biker and my username is my real name :D

I believe that Swalnalla's real name is Allan Laws. In which case Denzil is a woman called Liz Ned, and Colonel Knowledge is that well known Kyrgyzstani, Egdelwonk Lenoloc.

hi billy how r u ??

Hi John. Wow! what a way to meet up with someone again :)

Me - I'm doing good thank you - how about yourself?

As I mentioned, I've just returned to the UK after living in the USA for a long time and I'm living in Grimsby/Cleethorpes for just now. Maybe one day I'll really make it home for good, who knows.

I stumbled on this sight trying to help a relative find some old school friends - and look what happens :)

Maybe we can chat about old times - old friends etc.

Until then take care my friend.

Sincere Regards. :)

Hi John. Wow! what a way to meet up with someone again :)

Me - I'm doing good thank you - how about yourself?

As I mentioned, I've just returned to the UK after living in the USA for a long time and I'm living in Grimsby/Cleethorpes for just now. Maybe one day I'll really make it home for good, who knows.

I stumbled on this sight trying to help a relative find some old school friends - and look what happens :)

Maybe we can chat about old times - old friends etc.

Until then take care my friend.

Sincere Regards. :)

hi billy pleased to hear ur ok i often see ur ash and see mac often if u want to no anything ill try and help u regards jon