Sign in to follow this  
anbt06

Millfield North.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

I saw Mrs Neck walking down past the cricket club on Saturday; her bags were obviously laden with meatballs and white cider.

I saw Mrs Neck walking down past the cricket club on Saturday; her bags were obviously laden with meatballs and white cider.

Hell no, a couple of sandwiches from Greggs, a bunch of flowers & 2 DVDs. Thers's no need

to purchase such items as we're well stocked.

Hardly laden bags.........or if you mean her fun bags, possibly :o

Hell no, a couple of sandwiches from Greggs, a bunch of flowers & 2 DVDs. Thers's no need

to purchase such items as we're well stocked.

Hardly laden bags.........or if you mean her fun bags, possibly :o

Yeah they looked particularly bouncy.

Watch it :angry:

Well you started the rumour. So your lass likes a bit of 'Tyne dock'; it's perfectly natural.

lived at 43 in the early 80's my great uncle george lived straight across from us can't remember what number it was he lived there for years only had one arm had a little west highland white terrier

lived at 43 in the early 80's my great uncle george lived straight across from us can't remember what number it was he lived there for years only had one arm had a little west highland white terrier

I remember George my dad had to take wiskey to the vets for the last time. had many a good time there god i even got drunk there(first time with Angelas brother on his dads home made brew

I remember George my dad had to take wiskey to the vets for the last time. had many a good time there god i even got drunk there(first time with Angelas brother on his dads home made brew

wor john you on about dad's home brew was rather lethal :lol::lol::lol: