England Rugby

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny Wilkinson.

So the little man is going to play for England,well good luck to him he seems to put country before the people that pay his wages,if I say if I should say when he gets injured playing for country and is unavailable for the Newcastle Falcons then they should suspend him and fine him all wages.They should not put him on the transfer list but let the little !*!@# rot,then see how many games he gets for England.

There is too much money in club rugby now for players to be 'loaned' out to play for another team.National teams should revert back to amateur status. Then maybe we would see rugby with players actually wanting to wear the shirt for pride!

:P

Johnny Wilkinson.

So the little man is going to play for England,well good luck to him he seems to put country before the people that pay his wages,if I say if I should say when he gets injured playing for country and is unavailable for the Newcastle Falcons then they should suspend him and fine him all wages.They should not put him on the transfer list but let the little !*!@# rot,then see how many games he gets for England.

There is too much money in club rugby now for players to be 'loaned' out to play for another team.National teams should revert back to amateur status. Then maybe we would see rugby with players actually wanting to wear the shirt for pride!

HEAR HEAR Pimpy-Baby!

You get my vote!!!

Johnny Wilkinson.

could you do better! wey shut your mouth! and when was the last time you went to a falcons match? never probably so stop whining about his pay cause you dont pay it! :angry:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now