Super Coouncil

For a start your local councillor, MP and even MEP. these are the people charged with representing your views, it is their JOB, it is what they are being PAID to do!

How you do it is another thing...........but you will get more results doing it publicly and with some support!

Any questions in mind Mr O?

yeah, i have a few....all of which have completly escaped my thought process at this moment! :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
With the forthcoming changes it would seem an opportune time to get rid of 'party politics' at local level.

The council have just had a "public reply' document about the changes out, anyone on here replied?

ANYONE KNEW ABOUT IT?

who cares vote BNP or some green party who will get us electric cars! petrol prices terrible just terrible :(

Why not vote for someone who will make a difference rather than someone who is just there to make up party numbers, the two are not necessarilly aligned!

P.O.L.I.T.I.CS = pointless organised laughing in theatrical idiotic cults or B.O.L.L.I.C.K.S :lol:

sack the lot!

P.O.L.I.T.I.CS = pointless organised laughing in theatrical idiotic cults or B.O.L.L.I.C.K.S :lol:

sack the lot!

And replace with what or just not replace at all? Even if you are an anarchist you would end up with a military style gov and be much worse off! It maybe fashionable to scoff, satirize and ignore politicians these days but they do make decisions which affect all of us every day! Much better to get them back into line where they actually represent our views instead of dictating the way we lead our lives.

With the forthcoming changes it would seem an opportune time to get rid of 'party politics' at local level.

The council have just had a "public reply' document about the changes out, anyone on here replied?

ANYONE KNEW ABOUT IT?

Nope!

why not have a lawless state make the imigrants feel right at home! :lol::lol::lol:

Monsta, You are nothing if not so boringly predictable!

Who would you find to sneer at, if there were no immigrants?

You would have to dream up something more interesting than your usual diatribe against anyone different from you.

Thank God that there are many people different from you. It is what makes this site worthwhile visiting.

Joe

Monsta, You are nothing if not so boringly predictable!

Who would you find to sneer at, if there were no immigrants?

You would have to dream up something more interesting than your usual diatribe against anyone different from you.

Thank God that there are many people different from you. It is what makes this site worthwhile visiting.

Joe

who would i sneer at if there were no immigrants? no one as i would be a happy bunny!

i hope people are different to me as the world would be very dull if we were all the same!

and i dont need to dream cause this place sucks with or without me!

monsta! :blink:

who would i sneer at if there were no immigrants? no one as i would be a happy bunny!

i hope people are different to me as the world would be very dull if we were all the same!

and i dont need to dream cause this place sucks with or without me!

monsta! :blink:

:lol: :lol:

You`ve got some good points there Monsta

Monsta,

I don't know if you are just winding people up or you really do relieve what you post! You say you rejoice and exult the differences between people yet you are clearly xenophobic? Approaching life in this way means you will never achieve your desired status of being a "happy bunny!"

no i am merely saying that imigrants are put a lot of strain on this country and they should pack there bags and go home!

look at them poles they come here get are child benefit and get it again from there own country!

now im not against foriegn worker who do something useful but coming to are country and ripping us off! please! enough is enough!

am not xenophobic i just dont like that xeno warrior !*!@# its to far fetched!  :lol::lol:   much prefer lord of the rings! 

• 1 month later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now