Bonsai Trees

Mick M

Does anyone else in the kingdom of Bedlington grow Bonsai trees? I would be interested to hear from them :rolleyes:

Does anyone else in the kingdom of Bedlington grow Bonsai trees? I would be interested to hear from them :rolleyes:

:blink:  i know where you can get plently of them!

garden centres !!!!!!!!!11!!!!!muckyfingas!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

• 2 months later...
Yes have grown a bonsai tree. Advice: Keep outside in summer and water each night. Kep indoors the rest of the year preferably in a steamy bathroom that gets the sun. Warning: Cats like eating them!

Really? Doesnt it do the cat any harm?

Across from my establishment is a Mr Miagi, he has Bonsai all over, they are really strong he leaves them out all seasons. He is an ex policeman and he often throws a shinai around in his garage.

I have seen one bonsai that is insanely old, I do wonder how they keep them, my two attempts failed.

:unsure::ph34r::unsure:

Across from my establishment is a Mr Miagi, he has Bonsai all over, they are really strong he leaves them out all seasons. He is an ex policeman and he often throws a shinai around in his garage.

I have seen one bonsai that is insanely old, I do wonder how they keep them, my two attempts failed.

:unsure::ph34r::unsure:

What's a shinai?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now