Whats Happening In Bedlington

Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats happening in Bedlington? there doen't appear to be much news on the board lately. Has everbody gone on holiday? :unsure:

Unfortunately Pete there's very little of any sort of excitement in Bedlington at the best of times. Though I did have a canny night last night, with the Colonel and Pencil Neck.

...there's very little of any sort of excitement in Bedlington at the best of times...

You mean to say a dead body isn't exciting? :o

Next episode of Rosemary & Thyme to be filmed in the our Park? :)

You have got my attention Threegee, body in the park please enlighten.

No not in the park - that was a reference to the TV "drama"! :-)

It was behind the Bedlington Station Library, I'm told. Big flap at the time, but turned out not to be foul play, or so says the grape vine.

Was surprised nobody posted at the time. An odd few other interesting rumours running around the Town too. Maybe I should start a rumour factory column (under a pen name)? :lol:

No not in the park - that was a reference to the TV "drama"! :-)

It was behind the Bedlington Station Library, I'm told. Big flap at the time, but turned out not to be foul play, or so says the grape vine.

Was surprised nobody posted at the time. An odd few other interesting rumours running around the Town too. Maybe I should start a rumour factory column (under a pen name)? :lol:

A rumour factory column, now theres an idea, I will look forward to that.

A rumour factory column, now there's an idea, I will look forward to that.

As I seem to be the last person in the Town to get to hear these things then perhaps I'm not the right person to write it! :D

Well even if the rumours are late getting on the board it's still better than no rumours at all.

First rumour i heard was someone fell off a wall and set his neck down there, next i heard it was hypotherma

As I understand it, some chap had a row with his lass, went off with a hearty supper to eat in the library car park, fell asleep and never woke up, a victim of hypothermia.

Since then, bunches of flowers have appeared tied to the lamp-post outside the Co-op.

Personally, I feel a bag of chips or a burger would be a more appropriate tribute to this unfortunate alfresco gourmet.

As I understand it, some chap had a row with his lass, went off with a hearty supper to eat in the library car park, fell asleep and never woke up, a victim of hypothermia.

Since then, bunches of flowers have appeared tied to the lamp-post outside the Co-op.

Personally, I feel a bag of chips or a burger would be a more appropriate tribute to this unfortunate alfresco gourmet.

Maybe a meatball/White Lightning based monument?

Guest missvic

The News Post Leader noted this week that a Bedlington man has made some significant research into the spread of MRSA, leading to a quicker diagnosis and, I assume, saving a number of lives… I have no further details, however, as it only warranted a 2 inch column being eclipsed completely by the front page headline of the young single mother of 3 who cannot have her locks changed free of charge by WDC…

I heard it was the Ewoks.

honest guv'nor, i was nowhere near the area at the time. i was hanging around central station waiting for zulus in a natty hackett tshirt and a bit of burberry and a pair of adidas forest hills.

Guest missvic
Another body was found yesterday close to the refuse from one of the takeaways at the 'Station' and duly reported to the authorities, another rat that doesn't make it into the food chain. :o:o

aha, 1 week, 2 bodies, and both involving takeaways... does the monosodiumglutamate council of great britain have an enemy?

the plot thickens

then i heard he'd had a big win on the grand national and went on a bender with the winnings... these are just rumours like

Tsk......unresponsible consumption of beer -_-

aha, 1 week, 2 bodies, and both involving takeaways... does the monosodiumglutamate council of great britain have an enemy?

the plot thickens

no, just !*!@# & unclean food places