Whats Happening In Bedlington

Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye that's a point, the Ewoks couldn't handle a drunken old man, they'd be too busy talking about how good they are. No good in a ruck.

Touche Denzel. But i thought you packed in 5 a side cos the BEF were getting to rough for you.........?

THERE WOZ GANNA BE A CUSH RAVE ON SUNDAY AT MOVIEZ BUT IT WUZ CAALD OFF COZ O THE BIZZYZ AND IT WOZ TOTAL KICKIN OFF

i was unfortunate (and possibly drunk enough) to be in Bedlingtons answer to the New Monkey after the delights of Whitley on monday night. flat beer and "Children of the Night" being played by a dj eyeing up jailbait who seemed to be dancing up and down on the spot and punching the air in a manner that Ricky Hatton would be proud of!!!!

The hooky sky dish is the only thing that makes this place worth going to and even then i wish i could bring my own ale.

i was unfortunate (and possibly drunk enough) to be in Bedlingtons answer to the New Monkey after the delights of Whitley on monday night. flat beer and "Children of the Night" being played by a dj eyeing up jailbait who seemed to be dancing up and down on the spot and punching the air in a manner that Ricky Hatton would be proud of!!!!

Just a cotton pickin' minute, my furry friend. That sounds both mintah and skill.

Touche Denzel. But i thought you packed in 5 a side cos the BEF were getting to rough for you.........?

Hell no, the BEF are a non-entity as far as I'm concerned. All talk, no action.

I'd have said "baggy trousered misogynist" myself, but we won't split hairs.

Ouch.

Im a bit thick Denzel so I need some help with this web site, I can see that the Newcastle Chelsea games got a hyper link but I dont appear to be getting anything, HELP please

Won't get anything until just before game kicks off Pete.