Like: The Huge Free Town Center Car Parks

No other town has this amount of free parking so conveniently placed. The ones at the West end of the Front Street are quite pretty too.

And.. before the disparaging remarks about well that no one uses them because there's nowt to do, nowhere to shop - that's would be a gross exaggeration.

No other town has this amount of free parking so conveniently placed. The ones at the West end of the Front Street are quite pretty too.

And.. before the disparaging remarks about well that no one uses them because there's nowt to do, nowhere to shop - that's would be a gross exaggeration.

at least there free! they would be deserted if you had to pay! :huh:

Good point,

Lets face it, if you wanted to use any of bedlingtons public lavatories, you wouldnt have any trouble parking......

HUGE car parks next to each one....coincidence??? :huh:

Good point,

Lets face it, if you wanted to use any of bedlingtons public lavatories, you wouldnt have any trouble parking......

HUGE car parks next to each one....coincidence??? :huh:

you call them public lavatories? the market place one you need wadders to enter! and the one behind the blue bell is just plain scary! :lol:

Is there still one next to the Market Place Club?

GAWD, i remember that!

on the same side of the road as the market club, to the left as you look at it?

They are not there now, but i remember them being there... ...i think!!

the ones monsta are refering too are behind the market tavern, in the main "presto's" car park. dont think they've been there that long...perhaps 10-15 years?

GAWD, i remember that!

on the same side of the road as the market club, to the left as you look at it?

They are not there now, but i remember them being there... ...i think!!

the ones monsta are refering too are behind the market tavern, in the main "presto's" car park. dont think they've been there that long...perhaps 10-15 years?

Seen the ones on the car park.

• 6 months later...

• 2 months later...

Bang on Threegee, Bedlington is a retail Mecca.

• 1 year later...

There may be lots of free parking, but there's nothing to do in Bedlington :(

The only people who use the shops are local and can walk. So the people who park there must be lazy, or there town must be really crap if they come to Bedlington to shop :unsure:

813643_ae6b9190.jpg

Not actually a car park in Bedlington

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now