Hi Anyone From Northumberland Area

Gareth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
anyone knows of any good sight seeing or anything i have just moved here from austrailia i am a single guy aged 35 years old just looking to meet new people

GO BACK YOU SILLY BUGGA. What the hell do you think you are doing here, I know Bedlington is the centre of the Universe but Ozzie is warmer

• 3 months later...
anyone knows of any good sight seeing or anything i have just moved here from austrailia i am a single guy aged 35 years old just looking to meet new people

Where did you live in Australia

• 2 years later...
Guest john nesbitt
GO BACK YOU SILLY BUGGA. What the hell do you think you are doing here, I know Bedlington is the centre of the Universe but Ozzie is warmer

G/Day Mate Am from Bedlington Living in Aussie used to and your right Bedlington is the centre of the would its when you are away from it u relise it you are living in the best place in the would me born in Barrington 1943

• 2 weeks later...
G/Day Mate Am from Bedlington Living in Aussie used to and your right Bedlington is the centre of the would its when you are away from it u relise it you are living in the best place in the would me born in Barrington 1943

I`ll swop you :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Michael

Hello Gareth, what part of Aussie are you from? I was born and raised in Bedlington and then Newbiggin by the sea, I spent about 5 years in Australia working for P&O cruises back in the early 70,s now I live outside Philadelphia Pa USA.

I was just home in August for a few weeks, we had a great time over their with my brothers, after you get North of Newcastle the countryside is gorgeous, here are a few places you should see... Alnwick, Bamburgh, Berwick, Amble and Alnmouth, ...Hexham is south west of the toon but worth the trip, now if its company you want try Bedlington for a night out, their are lots of pubs to hang in with live music and your accent will bring the sheila,s your way.

let me know where your digs are and I may be able to assist you more..

Also check out Whitley Bay for a night out. good luck Michael

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now