Bedlington Terriers

Monsta®

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Northumberland Senior Cup

Bedlington Terriers 1 Blyth Spartans 4

Daniel Gooch, George Stevenson, Keith Perry, Doctor Pit, Jayne Middlemiss, Clevva Clothes, Dennis Todd, effete looking terriers, the feller that owns Verdi's... Can you hear me, Italian restaurant bloke?

Your boys just took one HELL of a beating!!!!!!!41!!!!!!!!!EASYONTHEGARLICMATE!!!!!!!!

Daniel Gooch, George Stevenson, Keith Perry, Doctor Pit, Jayne Middlemiss, Clevva Clothes, Dennis Todd, effete looking terriers, the feller that owns Verdi's... Can you hear me, Italian restaurant bloke?

Your boys just took one HELL of a beating!!!!!!!41!!!!!!!!!EASYONTHEGARLICMATE!!!!!!!!

calm ya self there in different leagues! bit like ipswich vs man utd!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Terriers are at home this Wednesday, 19th March, against Billingham Synthonia (7.30 kick off) and then have a relegation six pointer at Welfare Park on Saturday 22nd March against Northallerton.

Be there and sample one of the best pies in the league, and the clubhouse is one of the best as well!

And if you're not, you'll probably be somewhere else!

Terriers are at home this Wednesday, 19th March, against Billingham Synthonia (7.30 kick off) and then have a relegation six pointer at Welfare Park on Saturday 22nd March against Northallerton.

Be there and sample one of the best pies in the league, and the clubhouse is one of the best as well!

And if you're not, you'll probably be somewhere else!

I would love to be there Neil but unfortunatly I don't live in the area anymore. The last time I saw them play they were called Bedlington Mechanics, if memory serves me right Bill Pearson was the manager.

Good luck for Wednesday.

Thanks Pete, unfortunately we lost 3-2. It was a cracking game but we've been blighted by a bit of an injury crisis and the defence ended up having just two defenders in it. Never mind though, tomorrow is a huge game and I hope as many poeple in Bedlington can get there as possible!

Thanks Pete, unfortunately we lost 3-2. It was a cracking game but we've been blighted by a bit of an injury crisis and the defence ended up having just two defenders in it. Never mind though, tomorrow is a huge game and I hope as many poeple in Bedlington can get there as possible!

Todays game has got to be a six pointer looking at Northallertons league position, Bedlington must have a chance of the points.

Neil is the popup score window available for every game as I do not seem to be able to get it even with popups turned off.

Good luck for this afternoon.

Todays game has got to be a six pointer looking at Northallertons league position, Bedlington must have a chance of the points.

Neil is the popup score window available for every game as I do not seem to be able to get it even with popups turned off.

Good luck for this afternoon.

It finished 2-2 today, a game very much of two halves! Bedlington will definitely consider it 2 points dropped and it felt like a defeat at the final whistle.

Pop ups are on most games, the service is provided by Whitley Bay so if there are any problems its at their end.

Only one more home game to go this season, 5th April against Consett. If anyone is at a loose end on a Saturday afternoon, come along to one of the away games, its a cracking afternoon out and we need as much support as possible.

It finished 2-2 today, a game very much of two halves! Bedlington will definitely consider it 2 points dropped and it felt like a defeat at the final whistle.

Pop ups are on most games, the service is provided by Whitley Bay so if there are any problems its at their end.

Only one more home game to go this season, 5th April against Consett. If anyone is at a loose end on a Saturday afternoon, come along to one of the away games, its a cracking afternoon out and we need as much support as possible.

Yes listened to the match report on radio Newcastle (Internet) Terriers had a two goal lead.

Still can not get the pop up window anybody got a solution?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now