Bedlington Terriers

Monsta®

this forum is about bedlington yet the sports section never mentions bedlingtons own football team! why?..

A self-defeating post; you just did give them a mention! :D

It's all to easy to snipe and throw out one-liners, but there's nothing at all to stop you correcting this yourself. Go collect some real information, photos, etc. Do the best job you can and I will see that it gets tidied up by pro's and given the exposure it deserves. With this you have credibility. Without it you are just an angry young man tilting at windmills!

....Go collect some real information, photos, etc. Do the best job you can and I will see that it gets tidied .....

But if i did that their would be no need for me to come and look here for my info on the local club! ;)

Just Kidding, I'll have a trawl about and see if there is anything 'controversial' to report ;)

A self-defeating post; you just did give them a mention! :D

It's all to easy to snipe and throw out one-liners, but there's nothing at all to stop you correcting this yourself. Go collect some real information, photos, etc. Do the best job you can and I will see that it gets tidied up by pro's and given the exposure it deserves. With this you have credibility. Without it you are just an angry young man tilting at windmills!

alreet then if ye pay me entry fee's!  ;)  

and here's a link to there web site! bedlington terriers!

alreet then if ye pay me entry fee's!  ;)

You wouldn't need to pay entry fees if you said you were the reporter from the Town's website and were doing a write-up on the club! You'd be doing them (and the Town) a favour. A special seat and free refreshments are the norm, but I wouldn't push it until you have an established reporting record! :D

Turn your printer on and here you go:

** PRESS PASS **

WWW.BEDLINGTON.CO.UK

Official Sports Reporter

You wouldn't need to pay entry fees if you said you were the reporter from the Town's website and were doing a write-up on the club! You'd be doing them (and the Town) a favour. A special seat and free refreshments are the norm, but I wouldn't push it until you have an established reporting record! :D

** PRESS PASS **

WWW.BEDLINGTON.CO.UK

Official Sports Reporter

Hmmmn, gonna try that, do i have to have it sticking out of a band on a hat at a 45 degree angle?

** PRESS PASS **

WWW.BEDLINGTON.CO.UK

Official Sports Reporter

doubt that would work! and am not going to try!  :lol:

just have to stick to the trusted milk crate! :lol::lol:

Anyone interested in visiting the good Dr Pit's park can do so for free on Sunday lunchtime to witness the final of the inaugural Bedlington Cup.

The semi-finalists:

From the depths of the Station - The Railway and The Station Club.

Representing our Top End overlords - The North and The Monkey.

Alehouse football's coming home!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now