Maddie

Merlin

With all the will in the world I hope this little girl is found safe and sound.

Is it just me or is there something dodgy about her parents,if one of my daughters had gone missing the last bloody thing on my mind would be meeting the Pope in another country! I know they want to keep the case in the limelight but they just don't carry on as parents of a young girl that has gone missing.I may be wrong and I hope that I am but something just dosn't add up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is there something dodgy about her parents,if one of my daughters had gone missing the last bloody thing on my mind would be meeting the Pope in another country! I know they want to keep the case in the limelight but they just don't carry on as parents of a young girl that has gone missing.I may be wrong and I hope that I am but something just dosn't add up.

I agree Merlin I hope she is found soon and that she is safe and well.

Of course theres something dodgy about her parents... they took their kids on holiday and had them locked in the hotel room.

Disturbing enough if you ask me!

Of course theres something dodgy about her parents... they took their kids on holiday and had them locked in the hotel room.

Disturbing enough if you ask me!

i'm sire that kinda thing used to go on at butlins holiday camps years back ;)

i hope she's found safe and well tho

i'm sire that kinda thing used to go on at butlins holiday camps years back ;)

i hope she's found safe and well tho

not as many weirdo's back then,or to put it another way the law and society came down hard on the weirdo's then unlike nowadays!

haven't seen any papers or the news today any more newson Maddie,or the parents or are they busy trying to arrange a meeting with all the superstars to arrange a concert to keep themselves,sorry I mean Maddie in the limelight!

Let's face it the poor kid is already dead. And the parents should be hung, drawn and quartered for leaving their kids unattended.

was listening to TFM last nite (only kind of north east station i can get) and the DJ - Gary reckons the same, why weren't the kids being looked after, most of these hotels offere baby sitting services anyway, and how come only maddie went and not the twins, i just hope that IF she is dead then it was quick and she didnt suffer.

here's a point how come you never see the parents cry? ever! most parents who have lost a child break down the minute they start talking about them! fishy!

Thinking back I dont think I have ever seen them cry, even at the beginning. But you cant say they killed their own daughter just because they dont cry in public...

Thinking back I dont think I have ever seen them cry, even at the beginning. But you cant say they killed their own daughter just because they dont cry in public...

You lot are as bad as the Portugese press and fueling this cruel witch hunt :angry: Maddies parents deserve better than this kind of reaction. Yes, I'm sure they have a mountain of regrets and God knows how many times they've thought "if only". I'm certain they have cried rivers of tears.

I believe that had the Portugese Police been more competent particularlly in the initial stages of the investigation we wouldn't still be wondering WHERE IS MADDIE?

You lot are as bad as the Portugese press and fueling this cruel witch hunt :angry: Maddies parents deserve better than this kind of reaction. Yes, I'm sure they have a mountain of regrets and God knows how many times they've thought "if only". I'm certain they have cried rivers of tears.

I believe that had the Portugese Police been more competent particularlly in the initial stages of the investigation we wouldn't still be wondering WHERE IS MADDIE?

Yes they do deserve a better reaction and maybe if they changed their attitude they would maybe getting one!!!! :angry:

Maybe their attitude has got the Portugese press's backs up cos I'm damn sure they've got mine up :angry:

They have shown no sorrow and they haven't even been dignified in that either,for their childrens sake I hope they did not have anything to do with Maddies disappearance because they will be crucified like no others,with their self edifying publicity stunts!!!!!! :(

if tha that bothered about the kid why divint they get of tha fat arses and gan and look for the youngin! instead of doing chat shows and interviews! t really! ganning to see the pope while ya kids missing! next they'll be ganning the disney world florida to "look" :angry:

Yes they do deserve a better reaction and maybe if they changed their attitude they would maybe getting one!!!! :angry:

Maybe their attitude has got the Portugese press's backs up cos I'm damn sure they've got mine up :angry:

They have shown no sorrow and they haven't even been dignified in that either,for their childrens sake I hope they did not have anything to do with Maddies disappearance because they will be crucified like no others,with their self edifying publicity stunts!!!!!! :(

if tha that bothered about the kid why divint they get of tha fat arses and gan and look for the youngin! instead of doing chat shows and interviews! t really! ganning to see the pope while ya kids missing! next they'll be ganning the disney world florida to "look" :angry:

HERE HERE WHAT!

I don't for one minute believe that Maddie's parents had anything to do with this. Kate McCann has, at times, looked absoloutely distraught which I take as a sign of sorrow. Both are highly respected medical professionals which might go towards explaining their dry, aloof manner - not many doctors are reknowned for displaying emotion in public! A lot of the publicity has been driven from the UK and I think it has at times been OTT.

I believe that the Portugese press are trying to distract from the fact that their police force has shown nothing but hicky incompetence throughout :angry:

Phone intercepts 'confirm Maddy's death' :blink:

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=8144

That news website seems to think that the parents have something to do with the girls death. Heres another article from the same site, you get the feeling that they don't particularly like the McCanns...

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=8143