Death

Dave

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to the government on the news this morning they said they will do every thing they can to stop gun crime providing it is within the law. If the law does not work then they should change it so that it does work, how long would it take them to make a decision if it was a wage rise for them.

Pete these people don't live in the same world as us,if something were to happen to one of them or theirs they would act bloody quick I can assure you :angry:

For example the mortar attack on downing street,they were quick enough closing the street down, erecting fences,big gates and armed police on patrol. I know this was the I.R.A. but they acted good and quick when their skins were at risk!!

I was listening to the government on the news this morning they said they will do every thing they can to stop gun crime providing it is within the law. If the law does not work then they should change it so that it does work, how long would it take them to make a decision if it was a wage rise for them.

stopping gun crime can only be a good thing! but did you know that there are 4 times as many knife related crimes! :blink:  

Pete these people don't live in the same world as us,if something were to happen to one of them or theirs they would act bloody quick I can assure you :angry:

For example the mortar attack on downing street,they were quick enough closing the street down, erecting fences,big gates and armed police on patrol. I know this was the I.R.A. but they acted good and quick when their skins were at risk!!

Your right Merlin they do not live in the same world as us. Have you head there latest idea, its a rehash of what they did before, they are going to have amnesty centers for people to hand in their guns and weapons (down memory lane seems to come to mind).

Do they really think people that commit these crimes are going to walk into the Police station and hand over their weapons, there sitting at home laughing at them because they haven't got a clue.

Not familiar whith the term jay walking, what does it mean?

:D

Not sure in the context that he uses it,but to me I'm sure it means to be playing with the traffic and not using proper crossings in America.

Or maybe Brian just got up after a night on the beer :lol::lol:

Your right Merlin they do not live in the same world as us. Have you head there latest idea, its a rehash of what they did before, they are going to have amnesty centers for people to hand in their guns and weapons (down memory lane seems to come to mind).

Do they really think people that commit these crimes are going to walk into the Police station and hand over their weapons, there sitting at home laughing at them because they haven't got a clue.

This again boils down to 'Human Rights' these usually only apply to the criminal class.

Look the police know who these people are so why not get their riot batons out go knock on their doors smack them on the napper then take their weapons away! Job done! Message sent out to anyone else still with weapons. :blink:

This again boils down to 'Human Rights' these usually only apply to the criminal class.

Look the police know who these people are so why not get their riot batons out go knock on their doors smack them on the napper then take their weapons away! Job done! Message sent out to anyone else still with weapons. :blink:

I agree Merlin, thats exactly what needs to happen because at the moment the message is not getting across.

they'll need more than riot batons! when they got glocks, desert eagles, ak 47s, uzis, rpg's etc! the thought of coppers with batons! blood bath!

If you're caught with an illegal firearm you might get sent down for 5 years, then out in 2 or 3; probably worth the risk in having the gun. What about a mandatory 20 years, with no parole - that might put a stop (or at least seriously reduce) the 'casual' carrying of guns? Obviously, a few well-publicised test cases might get the message out to these gangs not to carry guns - or else! If a gun is discharged - add 5 to the above. If somebody is injured - add another 5. Kill somebody - you never get out.

The point needs to be made that if you have an illegal firearm then expect a spectacular prison term.

If you're caught with an illegal firearm you might get sent down for 5 years, then out in 2 or 3; probably worth the risk in having the gun. What about a mandatory 20 years, with no parole - that might put a stop (or at least seriously reduce) the 'casual' carrying of guns? Obviously, a few well-publicised test cases might get the message out to these gangs not to carry guns - or else! If a gun is discharged - add 5 to the above. If somebody is injured - add another 5. Kill somebody - you never get out.

The point needs to be made that if you have an illegal firearm then expect a spectacular prison term.

they say playstation games and modern films are to blame for gun crimes! what about westerns? they've all got guns and have show downs in the street! and thats not frowned apon.

they say playstation games and modern films are to blame for gun crimes! what about westerns? they've all got guns and have show downs in the street! and thats not frowned apon.

Isn’t the whole thing about TV, film and computer games is that it has trivialised “guns” and weapons in general to some people. There must be a lot of people out there who think you can pull the trigger and if something goes wrong you just press the reset button! Until we get a more mentally stable society I can see more victims like this 11yr old kid in Liverpool.

The point about any amnesty is that it might take THE one gun or knife out of the equation which might have been used to main or kill someone and so every single item handed in counts. Might not tidy the whole mess up but who is to say how many other lives have been saved by holding them.

Kids today .... as young as ten when the crime was commited . ... stoning a dad to death while he was playing cricket with his sons.... bubbling in court today when found guilty with their parents ... tho during in the trial messing about and getting their heads down during the procedings. The little darlings are now going to jail... maybe the parents should be crying for their own uselesness in controlling their kids ... but i doubt it... they will no doubt flogging their stories to some rag as soon as the vermin are locked up... but i think they should be (locked up) ..that'd wipe the tears from their eyes .. and i guess they'd wished they terrorised their little darlings earlier like the dogs they were!!!!

Harsh, but maybe some truth there...

the 'i wont be touched coz i'm too young' colture needs to stop.

I'm sure the dad thought it was pretty harsh when the first brick trudded into his head. Harsh MY !*!@# these little bastards needed whipping from the time they first played up, then you wouldn't have the bother around now. If these kids were brought up in a more Masculine enviroment they wouldnt be such pricks. I blame all this left wing !*!@#.... lets treat them all the same !*!@#... males females etc ... boys are murdering little bastards as soon as they hit 5-6 ...if not controlled thats what they remain!

Agree totally!

I'm sure the dad thought it was pretty harsh when the first brick trudded into his head. Harsh MY !*!@# these little bastards needed whipping from the time they first played up, then you wouldn't have the bother around now. If these kids were brought up in a more Masculine enviroment they wouldnt be such pricks. I blame all this left wing !*!@#.... lets treat them all the same !*!@#... males females etc ... boys are murdering little bastards as soon as they hit 5-6 ...if not controlled thats what they remain!

Nature has the answer,and always has done.

Do you grab a nettle a second time?

Do you grab a wasp a second time?

Would you jump into a bramble bush?

The answer is NO!

Why?

PAIN and more PAIN

Nature has the answer,and always has done.

Do you grab a nettle a second time?

Do you grab a wasp a second time?

Would you jump into a bramble bush?

The answer is NO!

Why?

PAIN and more PAIN

Good point Merlin I like it!

So what you are saying is that it is more “Green, eco friendly, natural” and therefore “PC” to let nature take it’s course and smack! Looks to me like someone has given the “lefty tree hugging liberalists” Dave talks about a poke in the eye with that one coz they have won the battle over the way we live our lives now seeing as we all have to be more “organic” and respectful of the “natural order” whenever it suits!

good point its like telling a lion tamer to control the loins by speaking to them! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You have got that right on Dave.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now