Death

Dave

Trouble is in this country we have a whole class of people who think they can do as they like, expect us to pay them for sitting on their arses and fund theier kids upbringings. They have no respect or regard for teachers, police, firemen, old people or anyone really. A few simple yet highly effective measures would kerb these worrying trends.

Firstly in order to get dole money the person has to attend a Goverment run factory and work 5 x 8 hour shifts.

There would be a creche to look after their kids here and the product would be irrelevant.

This would deter teenage lasses getting pregnant as a career move (present situation) so they can sit in their council flats watching !*!@# daytime telly, rent paid.

Secondly prisons are full, expensive to run, and far too soft.

Contract them out to foreign countries and pay them to house our scum.

EG say a prisoner here costs £1000 per week to house, maybe Greece or Turkey would do it for £500, and give the bastards a proper hard time to boot. They dont seem to go back for more in these countries.

Also if a kid does something the parent should be fined. No money? Do some shifts at the Government factory to pay it off.

Parent fails to attend factory / fails to pay fine?? SEND HIM ABROAD FOR A SPELL IN PRISON.

This will sort alot out these problems we have.

I am not a hard line right wing nutter, just an ordinary bloke who is sick of seeing society slip to the level of this !*!@# underclass. These lazy, ignorant !*!@# heads are dragging us all down and no one has the bottle to sort them.

I doubt any government will have the balls to make the bold moves we need.

Gun crime / drug dealing?? 100 years in foreign prison and zero tolerance.

Also police need to enforce laws on ALL people and not have exemptions for big drug dealers who keep calm for them and inform and enforce on their behalf.

This would leave the decent normal people to exist in a peace and not live in terror.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is in this country we have a whole class of people who think they can do as they like, expect us to pay them for sitting on their arses and fund theier kids upbringings. They have no respect or regard for teachers, police, firemen, old people or anyone really. A few simple yet highly effective measures would kerb these worrying trends.

Firstly in order to get dole money the person has to attend a Goverment run factory and work 5 x 8 hour shifts.

There would be a creche to look after their kids here and the product would be irrelevant.

This would deter teenage lasses getting pregnant as a career move (present situation) so they can sit in their council flats watching !*!@# daytime telly, rent paid.

EG say a prisoner here costs £1000 per week to house, maybe Greece or Turkey would do it for £500, and give the bastards a proper hard time to boot. They dont seem to go back for more in these countries.

Also if a kid does something the parent should be fined. No money? Do some shifts at the Government factory to pay it off.

Parent fails to attend factory / fails to pay fine?? SEND HIM ABROAD FOR A SPELL IN PRISON.

This will sort alot out these problems we have.

I am not a hard line right wing nutter, just an ordinary bloke who is sick of seeing society slip to the level of this !*!@# underclass. These lazy, ignorant !*!@# heads are dragging us all down and no one has the bottle to sort them.

I doubt any government will have the balls to make the bold moves we need.

Gun crime / drug dealing?? 100 years in foreign prison and zero tolerance.

Also police need to enforce laws on ALL people and not have exemptions for big drug dealers who keep calm for them and inform and enforce on their behalf.

This would leave the decent normal people to exist in a peace and not live in terror.

That is the problem we have not got a government thats prepared to stand up and do something and there is no opposition party with the balls either.

There are to many weak kneed politician's, there only though is about how they are going to get votes and that usually means bowing down to those that are causing all of the problems.

I like the idea of contracting prisoners out to other countries, that could just work.

This is the suff of a 40's 50's satirical SF novel. Personally I don't think we are too far away from that now it just takes a nudge over into a full Nanny State dreamt up by some of our beloved politicians!

Tried that, we call it Australia!

What about the wealthy "!*!@# head scum"?

You cant blame everything that goes wrong in life on poor people.

I am definately not blaming anything on poor people.

I refer to those who will not work and prefer to feed off the genuine working class / rich.

The dole should be a safety net for anyone who finds themselves out of work, or ill.

It should not be a way of life.

There is plenty of work for those who want it.

This country has seen a general erosion of all standards, and now the moronic pleb mentality is seen as the norm.

I am definately not blaming anything on poor people.

I refer to those who will not work and prefer to feed off the genuine working class / rich.

The dole should be a safety net for anyone who finds themselves out of work, or ill.

It should not be a way of life.

There is plenty of work for those who want it.

This country has seen a general erosion of all standards, and now the moronic pleb mentality is seen as the norm.

I suppose.

A good point, but perhaps no need for the blue language, eh? This isn't the Clayton Arms at lunchtime on Dole Cheque day, you know?

Actually, no - I wouldnt know what the Clayton Arms clients sound like on dole day - maybe you could enlighten me?

:lol::lol::lol:

No, you are right Blank, only the rich could afford drugs at one point and it has filltered down from them as most things do.

It's just that people blame everything on the government too... but you dont see poor MP's.

Their the ones that make the rules, we decide if we live by them.

If people were allowed to smoke in pubs again, they'd do it. If we were all allowed an extra grand a week, we'd take it. If people could get away with murder, they'd do it. They would!

So if people are allowed to live forever on the dole... then they have that choice.

Whats ever done about it?

It starts at the top. Thats what I mean when I say "What about the rich?" what I really mean is what about people in power (Power and money go hand in hand after all).

Trouble is in this country we have a whole class of people who think they can do as they like, expect us to pay them for sitting on their arses and fund theier kids upbringings.

Some people will think that that sentence applys to MP's too.

It's just that people blame everything on the government too... but you dont see poor MP's.

If people were allowed to smoke in pubs again, they'd do it. If we were all allowed an extra grand a week, we'd take it. If people could get away with murder, they'd do it. They would!

So if people are allowed to live forever on the dole... then they have that choice.

It starts at the top. Thats what I mean when I say "What about the rich?" what I really mean is what about people in power (Power and money go hand in hand after all).

Yes the people in power need to act to sort these problems out, but they are not the cause.

There has been a steady erosion of all standards over the last few decades, and the problem people have grown at such a rate that they could become the majority. TV and films promote violence, and gang culture,so that kids idolise this kind of behaviour.

Their parents set no example , so they have to take one from somewhere.

The people in power need to act now, or god knows where it will end.

We see all the gun crime etc in London and manchester as a far off problem, but it will spread.

If people could get away with murder, they'd do it. They would!

Not too sure about that... maybe people from Liverpool

Yes the people in power need to act to sort these problems out, but they are not the cause.

There has been a steady erosion of all standards over the last few decades, and the problem people have grown at such a rate that they could become the majority. TV and films promote violence, and gang culture,so that kids idolise this kind of behaviour.

Their parents set no example , so they have to take one from somewhere.

The people in power need to act now, or god knows where it will end.

We see all the gun crime etc in London and manchester as a far off problem, but it will spread.

I agree, kids grow up watching the !*!@# thats called "Entertainment" on TV and next thing you know we've got a society full of dole bums and drug dealers.

• 4 weeks later...
I agree, kids grow up watching the !*!@# thats called "Entertainment" on TV and next thing you know we've got a society full of dole bums and drug dealers.

I see they're having a review into computer game violence , I know when i was a kid demoliton games ( smashing a wall down with a slow moving sprite ball) was great fun, but sadisticaly murdering very real looking sprites that look like act like and sound like humans just makes me think the programmers have kicked the !*!@# right out of it.

Everyone knows the only ones interested in these games are the slightly unhinged teen/ effected/ i cannot get a girlfriend to save my life types. So why pretend they dont have any effect, everything has an effect , THATS PHYSICS.

I think game designers should stop trying to be hard , if they'd really seen death first hand I dont think they be trying that hard to re create it for the mass consumption - of people who dont really know who they are yet. Off course thats just my opinion

I dont know... games come with ratings on them just like films do.

These games are made by adults, for adults. I've never seen a computer game thats been made yet that comes anywhere near the gore and hack seen in movies.

If it's the kids that everyone's worried about, stop them from playing the games. It's only a small percentage of the games market that contain this stuff but the games arent made to encourage people to eat each other. They are made to shock the player and get a reaction - which they do, and do well - otherwise we wouldnt be talking about it now. It's 'entertainment' for those that want it.

Take it or leave it. The games industry will be bigger than the movie industry soon enough. You just have to look at Halo 3 to see how big it's become.

These games are made by adults, for adults. I've never seen a computer game thats been made yet that comes anywhere near the gore and hack seen in movies.

If it's the kids that everyone's worried about, stop them from playing the games. It's only a small percentage of the games market that contain this stuff but the games arent made to encourage people to eat each other. They are made to shock the player and get a reaction - which they do, and do well - otherwise we wouldnt be talking about it now. It's 'entertainment' for those that want it.

Take it or leave it. The games industry will be bigger than the movie industry soon enough. You just have to look at Halo 3 to see how big it's become.

Should make a game where you can shoot,blast and kick the s**t out of Chavs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it is bigger than the film industry practically , its just a matter of time before the visuals are almost reality, I have a problem with these games because i've met a lot of different people that i know these games would effect. The types who in free form gangster games would just go round smashing tramps heads in with baseball bats or setting them on fire.. think it was max payne on the xbox, and thats all they did, the game didnt really get played, they just liked the parts where you could pretend to torture figures to death.

Now the games manhunt 1 and 2 are just all about the torture and kill part.... Well it is only a game :lol::lol:

Well it is bigger than the film industry practically , its just a matter of time before the visuals are almost reality, I have a problem with these games because i've met a lot of different people that i know these games would effect. The types who in free form gangster games would just go round smashing tramps heads in with baseball bats or setting them on fire.. think it was max payne on the xbox, and thats all they did, the game didnt really get played, they just liked the parts where you could pretend to torture figures to death.

Now the games manhunt 1 and 2 are just all about the torture and kill part.... Well it is only a game :lol::lol:

I played Manhunt 1... how satisfying to bludgeon your tormentor to death using a rusted hammer!

Must admit it was rather uncalled for but it didnt in any way affect me...

(if anyone has any evidence to prove otherwise, speak now or forever hold your peace! :P )

Really though, there will always be mentally deranged people out there that will do naughty things and blame it on Manhunt / Ozzy / Wario / God / Voices in Head etc.

Just bought a great book from the metro centre. Executions, "A guide to the ultimate penalty". It has all the different ways of execution from the past. Fantastic read, some great ideas that i think they should think about bringing back. I haven't gotten very far yet but up to now my favorite is "Broken on the wheel". They would tie the prisoners onto a large wheel with their arms and legs hanging over the sides, the executioner would then begin to smash thier bones to splinters with a large heavy hammer until death. If they were lucky they would be given a certain number of hits and if they were still alive the executioner would strangle them to put them out of thier misery. :blink: Ouch!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now