All At Once

Pete

According to the board statistics on Jan 9 2006, 12:52 AM there was 139 online users, as this was a Monday morning had we just come home from the pub or could we just not sleep or perhaps the Americans had discovered Bedlington, any ideas on this large number. B)

According to the board statistics on Jan 9 2006, 12:52 AM there was 139 online users, as this was a Monday morning had we just come home from the pub or could we just not sleep or perhaps the Americans had discovered Bedlington, any ideas on this large number. B)

Japanese :D

I reckon it was people still suffering cold turkey from their new year's resolutions; they couldn't sleep so they came on here to find out about Bedlington.

Just seems a strang time in the morning for all of those people to be looking at Bedlington, has the tourist trade increased.

Just seems a strang time in the morning for all of those people to be looking at Bedlington, has the tourist trade increased.

Bedlington is the new Pompeii; people are flocking here to look at the ruins of the Domino.

Bedlington is the new Pompeii; people are flocking here to look at the ruins of the Domino.

You could always sell them postcards of the Black bridge in its former days of course with the steam trains crossing or better still pot pit ponies. Ah good old Bedlington oppertunities abound.

You could always sell them postcards of the Black bridge in its former days of course with the steam trains crossing or better still pot pit ponies. Ah good old Bedlington oppertunities abound.

Well the Black Bridge is now at the vanguard of modern art; I applaud the bravery/stupidity of the gentleman who obviously took considerable effort to daub the words 'DENISE I LOVE YOU DAVID' [sic] in 6 foot white lettering.

Well the Black Bridge is now at the vanguard of modern art; I applaud the bravery/stupidity of the gentleman who obviously took considerable effort to daub the words 'DENISE I LOVE YOU DAVID' [sic] in 6 foot white lettering.

The new Angel of the North with inscription, the band stand on Attlee park could be next.

:D:D:D

According to the board statistics on Jan 9 2006, 12:52 AM there was 139 online users, as this was a Monday morning...

Don't get too excited, it was mainly just the search engines having a trawl for your collective wisdom.

I'm not entirely sure why the Chinese one (baidu.com) should be taking such a keen interest in the Town though. Maybe we are due for a new influx of take-away operators? ;)

Don't get too excited, it was mainly just the search engines having a trawl for your collective wisdom.

I'm not entirely sure why the Chinese one (baidu.com) should be taking such a keen interest in the Town though. Maybe we are due for a new influx of take-away operators? ;)

How many do you need? Leicester is over flowing with them. seems like ten new ones pop up every day.

Try living next door to one.

I daren't live next door to a takeaway; I dodge enough salads as it is, without the temptation of a large kebab or a whale end and chips. Sometimes both at once in fact.

I bet that's a starter ;)

Not far wrong actually, popped into Moby's on way home last night; the 3 meat special pizza is spot, and indeed, on. I opted for a fishcake as an aperitif whilst the pizza was cooking.