Moderators Needed

General Interest Forum Moderators

Due to upcoming holidays etc. the board needs a couple mature and sensible moderators to join the team on a permanent or semi-permanent basis.

We need people who have been members at least six months, and who have accumulated no warnings themselves. Preferably we need them to be over 30 and with a modest command of our mother tongue.

Interested in Sport or Bedlington History?

Additionally, it would be a great help to have single moderators to take over the Sports Club and History Hollow Forums. If you've an interest in either of these subjects then consider running these forums yourself. As you visit them regularly then it isn't likely to involve you in any significant work.

In either case:

Interested persons please PM me with your details: Name, age, how long you've been a member, which forum(s) you'd like to run, and anything else you consider relevant.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that in 14 days we've had only one application to help Miss V, and that application is from the member with the most ever warnings (none of which were issued by me - but probably for good reason nevertheless!).

Come on people! Helping to run this thing doesn't involve pulling your back teeth. It won't cost you much in the way of time, and you don't need to be a "crusader" either!

To volunteer PM me - or I will sulk, and may even tread that well-worn path of leaving Our Town (entirely and permanently) for warmer climes! :D