Good Jokes: Not For The Faint-Hearted (Adult content)

Guest MONGO

Rod Stewart,Naiomi Cambell and Elton John were walking down the street,and Niaomi tripped and her head went through a metal railing getting stuck,she screams to Rod for help,so Rod runs up behind her hoikes her skirt up and does the dirty deed,he shouts to Elton,Oy Elton do you wanna go,Elton bursts into tears and says,I'd love to but I don't think my head will fit through the rails :lol:

Guest dirty dildo
Rod Stewart,Naiomi Cambell and Elton John were walking down the street,and Niaomi tripped and her head went through a metal railing getting stuck,she screams to Rod for help,so Rod runs up behind her hoikes her skirt up and does the dirty deed,he shouts to Elton,Oy Elton do you wanna go,Elton bursts into tears and says,I'd love to but I don't think my head will fit through the rails :lol:

:lol::lol:

One night, after a couple had retired for the night, the woman became aware that her husband was touching her in a most unusual manner. He started by running his hand across her shoulders and the small of her back. He ran his hand over her breasts, touching them very lightly. Then, he proceeded to run his hand gently down her side, sliding his hand over her stomach, and then down the other side to a point below her waist. He continued on, gently feeling her hips, first one side and the the other. His hand ran further down the outside of her thighs. His gentle probing then started up the inside of her left thigh, stopped and the returned to do the same to her right thigh.

By this time the woman was becoming aroused and she squirmed a little to better position herself. The man stopped abruptly and rolled over to

his side of the bed.

"Why are you stopping darling?" she whispered.

He whispered back, " I found the remote!"

Two men are walking down the road and see a dog licking its testicles.

The first man says: "Gee, I wish I could do that."

The second man replies: "Better pet him first. He might bite."

:lol: :lol:

I decided to change my joke because the other one was just too bad!

Sussing, frussing, cussing, how did you save that bit of the page?

Well, i had to get someone to show me earlier, but i know you have to use the print screen button on the keyboard, then i had to use paint shop and then paste it onto there??

You far better wait on Mr Darn i think :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now