Opinions

Blank

About the site that is.

There seems to be a grudge against the way the site has turned; topics closed, the "three cards and your out" rules, all of us valued members being referred to as "That Lot" as if we are unruly children. I could go on, but I cant be arsed.

So what does everyone else think?

Maybe your happy with the way things are now?

blimey

I feel bad for you Mr Darn, but the only untelligent thing here I feel is the ease of which things can go too far; because we are all so cut off from one another.

Hmmmmmm

God I love the net.................

This is my opinion :unsure:

About the site that is.

There seems to be a grudge against the way the site has turned; topics closed, the "three cards and your out" rules, all of us valued members being referred to as "That Lot" as if we are unruly children. I could go on, but I cant be arsed.

I'm putting on my top hat.

About the site that is.

It looks like they have all been reopened or most of them anyway.

I believe the moderators are doing an excellent job, the language has been toned down and the discussions are becoming interesting, in the past I would think twice before posting a question or an answer but now do not hesitate.

I enjoy the banter between the regulars but feel I have very little to contribute (Bedlington is my wife's birthplace I'm from Bl..h!)

I lived in Bedlington for several years, I was Married in St Cuthbert's, kids went to school in Bedlington, I really like the photographs of the area.

Keep up the good work!

Vic

I believe the moderators are doing an excellent job, the language has been toned down and the discussions are becoming interesting, in the past I would think twice before posting a question or an answer but now do not hesitate.

I enjoy the banter between the regulars but feel I have very little to contribute (Bedlington is my wife's birthplace I'm from Bl..h!)

I lived in Bedlington for several years, I was Married in St Cuthbert's, kids went to school in Bedlington, I really like the photographs of the area.

Keep up the good work!

Vic

Do not mention that horrid place....... :rolleyes:

Do not mention that horrid place....... :rolleyes:

blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth blyth! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now