Happy (or Not) Holliday Destinations

normaL

Im off to Bali in three weeks, that should be good.

My favorite holiday destination was Thailand......really fun.

normaL you need to set a stage up and get some live music going, have your own private festival with plenty of mud. :lol:

Well this mid-50s Judith Chalmers lookalike can heartily endorse Benidorm and Ibiza.

Not long back from Barcelona. What a city! Catalonian culture is a far cry from the tat of Costa del sol etc etc etc.

We stayed in Benidorm last year, appartment was total S h one T but it was right in the centre of things, I am going to name and shame the group we hired it from, I can because I told them at the time, they were called

Zand Properties, just incase any one else tries to book them through the Internet, the place was filthy and not even had the basic needs for selfcatering. Think birds and other creatures had been living there. Was rotten :angry:

post-95-1185037018_thumb.jpg

We stayed in Benidorm last year, appartment was total S h one T but it was right in the centre of things, I am going to name and shame the group we hired it from, I can because I told them at the time, they were called

Zand Properties, just incase any one else tries to book them through the Internet, the place was filthy and not even had the basic needs for selfcatering. Think birds and other creatures had been living there. Was rotten :angry:

is that the worst? bah mind ya picky! would of teking you al of 5 minutes to clean that up. a mean who actually cares what the rooms are like as lang as theres basic stuff like a bed! :lol:

Now THATS what i call 'masking it!' :lol::lol::lol:

it took all flamen day and the bed half the bugs were still in it, mind they soon left, the weight of us two.

is that the worst? bah mind ya picky! would of teking you al of 5 minutes to clean that up. a mean who actually cares what the rooms are like as lang as theres basic stuff like a bed! :lol:

Alan Whicker speaks.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now