Hide Adverts
Sign in to follow this  
bedlington resident

Why is the time wrong?

If anyone is confused by this - they fixed it!!! :lol:

How long will it take the fix to get to Calgary. My watch says 8.57 AM, but the screen from Bedlington tells me it is 9.57 AM. It must be hurricane Wilma!

How long will it take the fix to get to Calgary. My watch says 8.57 AM, but the screen from Bedlington tells me it is 9.57 AM. It must be hurricane Wilma!

Looking at this now. Could you please check your board settings under "My Controls" to confirm your settings there. It is most likely a DST issue.

These posts have been moved from the original thread due to their off-topic nature.

Looking at this now. Could you please check your board settings under "My Controls" to confirm your settings there. It is most likely a DST issue.

These posts have been moved from the original thread due to their off-topic nature.

Thanks Fourgee. I lied to my computer and told it that I was not on DST. But it worked, and now my computer agrees with Bedlington, and also with my watch!

Thanks Fourgee. I lied to my computer and told it that I was not on DST. But it worked, and now my computer agrees with Bedlington, and also with my watch!

I too noticed the 60 minute time shift but assumed it was my bloody watch! :rolleyes:

I can't say the time brouhaha has impinged on my enjoyment of this site in any way.

Heavens to Betsy, maybe it was. Divine intervention methinks.

In my spare time I like to adopt the personality of bellowing mountaineer Brian Blessed.

In my spare time I like to adopt the personality of bellowing mountaineer Brian Blessed.

[/quot

with the exception of the hair, rest of the profile, vast expanse is a bingo winner