Absent ‘’Spuggy’’

Spuggy

Absent ‘’Spuggy’’ :ph34r:

Hi Administrators! Moderators & Minders.

Spuggy was logged in via his email address account: X x x x x x x x . net

While reading through some ‘Posts’ he noticed, top right:

Through the “Oculus” of a “Northern Goshawk”!

Who’s Online…           Vic & John, but…       Not a Spuggy in sight…

SCREENSHOT

Tuesday, February 09th, 2016 at 00:31:02 Hrs.

And according to the screenshot, he wasn’t online,

I’d like to hear the explanation, but I’ll settle for an email

And when I “Mouse Clicked” to expand the:     Who’s Online… (See full list)

I took this second screenshot!!!

SCREENSHOT

Tuesday, February 09th, 2016 at  00:37:44 Hrs           Still no Spuggy to be seen.

Ta, ta Tweet, Tweet…

SCREENSHOT

PS: This should have been a PDF sent direct via the „CONTACT US“ button, alas…

I’ve tried previously to make contact to Administrators, to request advice on HOW To… via Emails, but they did not germinate!!!

I’ve thoughtfully “sucked-seed” & have now decided to post my request, perhaps it will work?

Spuggy has redacted his email address, as the “Bedlington.Co.Uk.” Site Is Wide Open to all!

Administrators have my permission to sync this posting with my email address.

I’m fairly positive, when I say I’d like to make direct contact (via email) with…..but…

as of now, I don’t know the correct procedure.

“SHITSTORMs” are not necessary & I can well do without.

I sometimes run out of “Greggs” trying to get through the “SPAM!”

Ta, ta Tweet, Tweet & Tweet…

I’ve tried previously to make contact to Administrators, to request advice on HOW To… via Emails,

What's wrong with a PM (Now simply called "Message")?  Click on member's name ---> Hit [Message] button -- Simples!

Newbies and/or people who haven't validated their e-mail may not show in the who's online, certainly search engines have been suppressed now.

Thanks threegee, I hang my head in shame…

It seems I’ve been away far toooo… long!

The Use of abbreviations is such today, that probably the frontal lobes I had, do not any longer contain an adequate amount of dopamine-sensitive neurons required & vitally essential in the cerebral cortex, to navigate through the modern day labyrinth, of my mother language English.

Have my gray cells all been depleted, consigned to insignificance & redundancy through absence, or weren’t they available for use, in the first place, never mind… making new friends everyday has something…

I did however, better said I commenced building up my ‘PC Literacy’ using DOS v4 & a 386’er with 4mb RAM.

Abbreviations then, were more than necessary…

I’m Sorry, sincerely sorry for not getting the plot, & I hope I can manage, to make progress in future.

I must say though, compliments where compliments are due, you deserve them. I never thought for a moment, or expected such a virtual’ post haste reply.

I say a special thanks for the prompt answer.

I was on my way, up to roost “switch out my lights” for the night, but I thought I’d give the “Home Town” another visit!!!

I honestly thought ‘PM’ meant “Post Meridian” or Prime Minister”…

Hope I can envisage a positive, constructive exchange with yourself & others…

I appreciate your style, short, concise, correct, & most importantly, to the point.

I’m fairly sure I’ve read something somewhere about replacing, or was it expurgating a “Pitmatic Gadgie” From Ashington from the beloved “Bedlingtonshire”.

You certainly, have a much better command of words, than the above mentioned.

I stand corrected for the “PM” & Promise to buy the next round… when I next come back to Bedlington.

Hopefully, that will not be in the too far distant future….

Ta, Ta, Tweet, Tweet, & Goodnight…

Spuggy

Edited by Spuggy
  • Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now